Author Topic: Comfortable bra  (Read 7439 times)

Offline Busty

WPW717,

So nice that your wife recognizes that with you being a D cup, you need to wear a bra as much as any woman does for comfort and appearance.  

I am sure she will understand that being full busted you might prefer the support of an underwire. Also, because men often have to deal with side boob, a bra that gives good side support is best. I’m sure Your wife has had experience not always getting the preferred color in the brand and style of bra that suits her, so she probably won’t have any problems with you in that lavender bra.  Especially when she sees that it’s such a good bra because Wacoal is a good brand 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I'm glad to hear your order of Wacoal bras came.  Sounds like its a perfect fit, looks great and makes you happy.  My favorite and go to bras are all Wacoal.  I have may different styles in that brand and like them all.  I'm not sure which model you bought but some have wider bands with side sling and as John D1 mentioned the Halo lace is a great cool bra also.

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Didn’t take her long to notice. 
Had a twisted strap at Costco and she attempted to straighten it and said that is a different bra than yo normally wear. 1 day in stealth is all I got.
Second day wearing and it’s best support ever, kinda liking these underwire bras.
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I like my underwire bras much more than the soft cups. 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Johndoe1

My softcup bras are nice for lounging or weekends but to get the proper support, containment, and appearance I have to go to the underwire. And I am not alone. That's why most women prefer underwire. That extra amount of support the wires give is truly amazing while giving physical and mental comfort of and about my chest. And why shouldn't those of us of the XY persuasion who have been endowed this physical trait not get the same level of comfort and confidence our sisters enjoy for the same trait?

So enjoy your underwire bra! You deserve it!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline gotgyne

I like my underwire bras much more than the soft cups. 😉
I've not even tried an underwire bra yet. And my wife surely would disapprove it because of the look. And there are soft cup bras with excellent support, as the mentioned Anita Jana or the Triumph Doreen.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I like my underwire bras much more than the soft cups. 😉
I've not even tried an underwire bra yet. And my wife surely would disapprove it because of the look. And there are soft cup bras with excellent support, as the mentioned Anita Jana or the Triumph Doreen.
Years ago I used exclusively soft cup bras. My horrible neck pains were greatly reduced by their use. The support was greatly appreciated.
Upon a suggestion I tried my first underwire, and my neck pain was not only reduced but gone. The additional support was just what I needed.
Of course I'm not exactly "small chested".

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
  I feel all bras have a time and place.  A well fitting underwire certainly does a great job of holding and shaping.  The only soft cup I have had were not the best in quality and although felt good while wearing gave me a look that I didn't care for.  That said it did give support and was pleasing to wear while relaxing.  As mentioned here and another thread, a well made cut and sew three part cup appears to be a nice bra.  That feature would help contain the breast into the cup and aid in shaping.   I'm not apposed to a soft cup and  honestly would like to try one like that.     

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Didn’t take her long to notice.
Had a twisted strap at Costco and she attempted to straighten it and said that is a different bra than yo normally wear. 1 day in stealth is all I got.
Second day wearing and it’s best support ever, kinda liking these underwire bras.
  Well, if not for the twisted strap she may not have noticed right away.  I am glad your enjoying the comfort and support of your new purchase.  If fitted right an underwire is very comfortable.  

Offline TikTak

• Bronze Member
Shopping for women's lingerie, despite the professional approach of salespeople has always stressed me out.
Whatever one may say, a man trying on a bra goes beyond the daily routine of a saleswoman.

- You have large breasts, so you can be recognized as a woman and nobody will care, my wife stated.
She was right, I think even the brafitter was fooled and addressed me as "Ma'am.
The worst thing is that I quite liked it, I'm afraid that the hormones that equipped me with breasts also work on the psyche.
Whatever, I got three new comfortable bras: two from C&A one from Triumph.

The smooth one is called "minimizer", I thought it would diminish the bust but, judging by the view in the mirror, it probably doesn't.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 03:52:13 AM by TikTak »

Offline Evolver

Tik Tak - you are in an enviable position. Enjoy it and don't look back!

Offline Busty

I love those bras on you. Perfect fit.  And I can see why your bra fitter naturally assumed you were a woman. Since your suggested, you might wish to more often present as a woman, as your breasts would not raise any questions that way. What size were those bras?

Offline TikTak

• Bronze Member
The white bras are size 40c, the pink 40d.
Usually 40c fit best when the bra is made of thin lace.
If it is a bit padded or has a push-up, then a 40d is better.
The pink bra has no padding but the cup is molded in thin 2-3 mm silicone. I think I am most comfortable in it.

Offline Busty

The white bras are size 40c, the pink 40d.
Usually 40c fit best when the bra is made of thin lace.
If it is a bit padded or has a push-up, then a 40d is better.
The pink bra has no padding but the cup is molded in thin 2-3 mm silicone. I think I am most comfortable in it.
Your breasts look so full, nicely shaped and lifted in all the bras.  You definitely fill the cups  😘

Your body looks feminine with slender shoulders and thin arms and soft mid section. Can’t really tell about your face, but hair looks unisex more to the feminine.

Your wife is right !

Offline Johndoe1

A few months back I had a lady tell me that my arms looked more female than male. Up to that point I had never thought about it. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024