Author Topic: My first bra  (Read 2463 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

A close friend of mine has always been buxom.  About twenty years ago she had a mastectomy that removed one of her breasts.  She lived for many years with only one breast but as she has gotten older she felt the need to wear a brassiere full-time... something she'd done when she was younger and got a fair amount of attention because of her voluptuous figure.  When she tried to wear a brassiere with only one breast it simply didn't work, and so she for the first time began wearing a prosthetic breast form.  I don't know if the prosthetic is as heavy as a real breast but she is always happy to get home so she can take off both the brassiere and the prosthetic.

My breasts continue to be quite firm and I guess they're small enough that I don't have the problems men here are discussing.  I still enjoy wearing a brassiere, of course, but that is as much aesthetic and erotic as essential.  Different strokes.

Offline AlfaQ

• Bronze Member
Here is an extract from the Leonisa website giving bra advice 

"Both A and B cup sizes make up the smaller end of the cup size spectrum. However, just because these cup sizes are smaller does not mean that they don’t require a supportive bra. It’s important to wear a bra even if you have an A or B cup because it gives you the support you need and the shaping power you desire underneath your clothing. If your breasts fall into one of these cup size categories, it’s also important for you to wear a sports bra when working out or engaging in high-impact activity. This will keep you comfortable and prevent any muscle tearing in the chest area". 

I shall follow this advice diligently and it's my preferred approach to caring for my breasts anyway.

Offline taxmapper

As a "B" cup I can tell you that the pain of a small breast is no different than getting racked in the boys.  The pain is quite unnerving. 

As I am writing this I am sore from what I think is another growth spurt.  Not wearing a bra and doing medial jobs like folding clothes can be quite irritating. 

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Good advice.  I am a C.  I have worn sports bras for years while walking.  Also, wireless bras while around the house.  After losing 55lbs, now the wireless bras project a lot.  Thank goodness for Fall and Winter.  The wireless bras are more comfortable and hidden under layers of clothing.

Offline Busty

oldguy, Congratulations on the weight loss. Yes, with a more slender torso, your breast typically become more pronounced. Did your breast size change much with your weight loss?  C is a good size 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
  I can appreciate the advise offered in that article.  A & B needing support I get however the shaping for me was a hard pill to swallow.
I didn't want the shaping.  Now I get it.  I want the shaping and have learned to shape how I want and want to be seen.  I know now the shaping as an A or B felt like to much then at a C now I have adjusted to it both in body and mind.  It's not something I even ponder while dressing.  Wearing and enjoying it's benefits is second nature.  I wish I would have worn more while I was developing and have enjoyed its benefits then as well.  That said I understand I am still in the development stage as I feel more growth is still to come.  I do and will continue to maintain good breast health.

Offline Jadzia

• Posting Member
nice, i like it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024