Author Topic: Sore beast  (Read 4026 times)

hammer

I do hope you get what you want. However, I can speak from experience that having larger breasts is not all that great. When it gets to the point that you have to wear a bra, things start to change . All of your workouts are done in a sports bra. If you have to wear a white shirt you'll need a white bra. Etc.

Wise words, you speak from years of experience! And I know as well that having big breast is no fun, even though I do not always wear a bra, with, or without the bra, they are not only a pain in the chest sometimes, but can be a pain in the ass too!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I went to the [font="Open Sans",sans-serif]endocrinologist and he ordered 7 blood test, which I had done that same day but in his request he forgot to order the bone density test s I had to get that squared away (June 1st).  Then I called up about the blood test (a week Later) and they did not have then so I had to go to the Hospital and get them to send them to my doctor.  They had sent them to somebody else.  I also got a paper copy for me.  The only thing I know is that my estrogen level is off the charts at 243.  I'll call the doctors office on Tuesday and find out if they got them.[/font][/color]

If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

I recently was asked to try victoza for my diabetes, not to manage it because I have it very much under control, but to see if it would help me with weight loss being that I have hill a brick wall after the last 30 lbs years ago!

Well, it could only happen to me, yes Bob, I got tender breast after a very short time of being on victoza! I googled it like any normal human would and it said it was really rare, but in "females" that took vitamin D and had arthritis! Well, I'm not "female" but I have not had testicles since 94/95 nor do I take HMR therapy I also take vitamin D and I have loads of arthritis as well! So, I call the VA to let them know of my predicament, and findings and the first things out of their mouths was. "That is not a side effect" I just said Google it! And I reminded them of my no male hormones, so I was told to stop for a week to see what would happen.

Guess what, no more pain! It could only happen to Bob, the percentage of "females" at experience this was something like 7 percent!

Wow, I never saw  this coming!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024