Author Topic: Never discussed my breasts  (Read 800 times)

Offline Bcup breasts

• Posting Member
I started developing breasts 4 plus years ago, shortly after starting medication that had breast growth as possible side effect. It seemed to me, that within a month or two, I could tell a difference in how my chest felt. Even though I was almost flat, at that time, I started to feel the jiggling, of my breast while driving on a bumpy road. It was an interesting feeling at first, then did get annoying, rubbing on my shirt. At this point I have grown to a full B cup and a C cup when I capture the under arm tissue. I have come to really enjoy having breasts and can't imagine not having them. I wear sports bras 95 % of the time in public and enjoy feminine bras in private, which define and accentuate the breast that I have. I have tremendous empathy for those that struggle with this, but if I am being honest, if I could control my breasts, I would love to have a very feminine D cup.  I am a very masculine man, but love the feel and look of my breasts. I am amazed how soft and sensitive they are. It is good to finally share this with someone.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Enjoy your new adventure in life.
Redfox 🦊

Offline Bcup breasts

• Posting Member

Offline blad

There is a re occurring theme that many of us who develop breasts have turned a negative into a positive, embracing that we have breasts and looking after them with appropriate bras for support and presentation. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

My fitter told me one time there's no reason anyone who has breasts should be ashamed of them male or female and to present them in the best way and to enjoy the garments that support and contain their breasts. She says we should enjoy them. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Agreed, still waiting for my Wacoal order to arrive. I am venturing into underwire territory now. 
Decided not to be too concerned about public’s reaction to my projection , just wanting to get Le breasts out of my armpits.
Regards, Bob

Offline Jack A

• Posting Member
wonderful to hear this. i developed breasts at 14 and have worn a bra daily since then; my breasts are now full and heavy as women’s breasts are 

Offline Johndoe1

Agreed, still waiting for my Wacoal order to arrive. I am venturing into underwire territory now.
Decided not to be too concerned about public’s reaction to my projection , just wanting to get Le breasts out of my armpits.
You will notice a difference in support with underwire. With the cup sized correctly and get the wires far enough back where they belong, underwire will become your favorite. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
You will notice a difference in support with underwire. With the cup sized correctly and get the wires far enough back where they belong, underwire will become your favorite.
Basic rule of thumb that I use is D cup and beyond definitely NEEDS an underwire for proper support. 
Underwire bras are still GREAT for C cups and below if good shape and projection is wanted. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
My fitter told me one time there's no reason anyone who has breasts should be ashamed of them male or female and to present them in the best way and to enjoy the garments that support and contain their breasts. She says we should enjoy them.
Yes, of course!

It is society that makes things "taboo", and our bodies are a gift from God himself. We should all strive to embrace and love ourselves for exactly how we are created.

Birdie 💖

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Yes, of course!

It is society that makes things "taboo", and our bodies are a gift from God himself. We should all strive to embrace and love ourselves for exactly how we are created.

Birdie 💖

So very true! We are given one life and only one body to travel through this world with. So we should be able to enjoy our ride while we are here. If life gives you boobs, then let them puppies love free! Be happy and enjoy your body.
Love you all,
Charli

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024