Author Topic: Are there no gynecomastia-experts in Europe?  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Pufffy

  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 12
After reading this forum for a while it seems like basically ALL the really skilled surgeons for gynecomastia are located in the US! Is this really so?
This far I haven't heard of ONE really skilled gyneco-surgeon that is recommended on this forum and located in Europe.

I have problems with puffy nipples, and I want to have the best possible surgery with the best possible result. I am willing to travel all over Europe, but its hard for me to travel to the US.

Does any of you doctors here know any surgeon at all in Europe that you could recommend for my problem?
Would be very helpful!!

Offline Dr. Cruise

  • Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • **
  • Posts: 283
  • Dr. Cruise
While I do not have a recommendation for a surgeon in Europe, I wanted to know if you have tried various research avenues for finding someone within an area you can travel to reasonably?

You may want to visit your general doctor for an initial evaluation. If he confirms you suffer from gyne, he may very well have a recommendation for you.

Best of luck!
Dr. Cruise
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
2081 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Before and After Pictures
Types of Gynecomastia

Offline Litlriki

  • Supporting Doctors
  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 1375
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
I know some excellent plastic surgeons in Europe--and one or two of them have referred patients to me (from the UK), but I'm not aware of any who focus their attention on gynecomastia.  They may be out there--just not sure how to find them.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024