Author Topic: dr warwick harper  (Read 18394 times)

Offline olskool

I just wanted to give another positive review with this doc. he was very reasonably priced (about 4200) all up which was in a day surgery under local and so far the results look great. He is very professional and knows what he is doing plus he is thorough and precise

Offline jungleboobs

i have a consult with this doctor in two weeks does he do both gland removel and lipo???? what price does he charge??

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
i have a consult with this doctor in two weeks does he do both gland removel and lipo???? what price does he charge??
Hey, did you end up seeing Dr. Harper? I've been wondering about him for a little while but am still unsure... Please keep us updated, there seem to be several Sydney people on here looking for something local rather than having to travel all the way to Melbourne for Sue...

Offline helloitsme

• Posting Member
Hey guys i thinks its been around a year after my surgery and i am not impressed ! my left chest still has some gyno left in it so now i have 1 bigger chest.. first 3 months i just thought it was swelling but  nooo it wasnt ! also to top it off my nipples went puffy again 2 weeks after the surgery. i am currently out of the country and i will be go to see him when i get back ... 

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
Thanks for the update. :( Sorry to hear you aren't so happy with your results. Hope everything ends up working out for you (I see by your other thread that you might now be seeing Sue?) - keep us updated if you can.

Offline helloitsme

• Posting Member
just letting every one know i just got my revision surgery last week with sue and wow her work is soo amazing .. i just got back from Melbourne today got my stitches, it already looks better then it did after the 3 years of healing from my last surgery ! i have to say i wish i went with her the first time ..

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024