Author Topic: cloths 4 gyno?  (Read 2572 times)

Offline alienmr14

• Posting Member
are there certain cloths can hide gyno ,like girdle or...............?
even it improves the appearance

plz tell me
thanx

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Buttoned up shirts, I found that color or pattern actually made little difference but fit was important as too tight was a giveaway. The shirt was always worn over a plain white tee shirt.

If the shirt had a square cut and finished hem so it was worn loose rather than tucked in at the waist it was even better. As the weather heats up, such a shirt could be worn unbuttoned and still offer cover.

As the weather cools, there are a lot of options. A lightweight loose fitting cardigan is better than a closer fitting pullover.

Keep your hands away from your chest and stand erect. If you try to hide your condition by folding your arms in front of you, holding your hands in front of you, or slouching; These actions actually demonstrate that you are hiding something and may bring attention to the very thing you are attempting to conceal.

If worn with jeans, there is an obvious mismatch with the more dressy shirts so you will need to wear pants that are a bit more dressy so everything matches well.

I found that dressing in that way was an asset in other ways as well. Working in a factory, I was promoted into management in less than a year. I questioned why I was promoted so quickly and was told that I was the only person in my department who "Looked like a supervisor".

Good Luck!

Grandpa Dan

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
when i had gyne button up shirts use to show my condition the most.  wearing bookbags showed them alot too, unless i had my hands up holding holding the straps.

what camoflauged my breast the most were shirts/sweaters with thick embroidery across the chest.
i would also recommend wearin under armour compression shirts. they hide ur gyne very well

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I have been folding my arms a LOT lately trying to keep things less conspicious.  Joy....

Buttoned up shirts, I found that color or pattern actually made little difference but fit was important as too tight was a giveaway. The shirt was always worn over a plain white tee shirt.

If the shirt had a square cut and finished hem so it was worn loose rather than tucked in at the waist it was even better. As the weather heats up, such a shirt could be worn unbuttoned and still offer cover.

As the weather cools, there are a lot of options. A lightweight loose fitting cardigan is better than a closer fitting pullover.

Keep your hands away from your chest and stand erect. If you try to hide your condition by folding your arms in front of you, holding your hands in front of you, or slouching; These actions actually demonstrate that you are hiding something and may bring attention to the very thing you are attempting to conceal.

If worn with jeans, there is an obvious mismatch with the more dressy shirts so you will need to wear pants that are a bit more dressy so everything matches well.

I found that dressing in that way was an asset in other ways as well. Working in a factory, I was promoted into management in less than a year. I questioned why I was promoted so quickly and was told that I was the only person in my department who "Looked like a supervisor".

Good Luck!

DrBermant

are there certain cloths can hide gyno ,like girdle or...............?
even it improves the appearance

plz tell me
thanx

Body shaping garments are only a temporary contouring solution.  They do not help remove or treat gynecomastia.  When the garment is removed, the gynecomastia is still there.  They can provide an emotional band-aid for the stress of contour issues and bouncing tissues.

There is a theoretical advantage for the person losing weight.  Scars that evolve under pressure do better than scars without pressure.  These garments are designed to help with pressure and scar evolution.  With weight loss, there is the issue of skin shrinkage.  Pressure may help.  However, there are no studies to evaluate such issues.  Trying to desing such a study is difficult if not impossible.

You can see actual examples of Compression Chest Contouring Without Surgery for different types of gynecomastia here:

Compression Contouring After Massive Weight Loss

Body Shaping for Puffy Nipples

Body Shaping Compression Contouring for Overweight Male - This one shows the Black Vest in use.

Body Shaper Compression Garment for Severely Obese Male

Check out the multiple views for each patient.  Clink on the links to see other views of the garment and features of this design I prefer.

There are also movies showing the tissue in motion with and without the compression garment.

A wet suit can also help.  Using a thin neoprene like Microprene can flatten the chest in water like a compression garment can help on land.  The after surgery garments do not work well in water, the wet suits do.  Both can be hot to wear, that is why I prefer a very thin garment.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
I tried that buttoned up shirt trick, unbuttoned, and I was at the park when the wind blew and the shirt opened up revealing my moobs to everyone. Damn that was embarrassing.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024