Author Topic: hey , im new and yea..  (Read 2048 times)

Offline ConfusedMAJORLY

• Posting Member
 :-

Hey, my name is Frank and im 17 years old ,.. i have gyne and im getting my surgery in about month with Lista ...
I have been really confused lately and im hating it because i'll find myself saying that guys good looking or hot but im not even gay  Undecided and its scarying the darn out of me cuz i dont even have any NONE what so ever sexual desire for men , it's just like a auto matic thought that isnt even me ... am i a homo :-\ ???

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
It's perfectly normal for men to like watching good looking men more than ugly ones. You should accept your feelings whatever they may be. But when a nice, round, woman's rear-end or juicy pack of firm boobs doesn't give you nice tingling feeling, then there might be a possibility that you like men more than women. That's perfectly normal as well.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude...

Nothing wrong with appreciating attractive people of both sexes. It does not mean that you are a homosexual.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ConfusedMAJORLY

• Posting Member
i guess your right , it's just the reason it's on my mind is because when i was about like 8 years old this guy, a family friend.. about 15-16 yrs old or w.e ... said lets play doctor and i did what he said ... i feel like it's my fault for doing it and that i wanted to...... :-\ :'(

sorry if it sounds like a sob or w.e , i know this happens to a lot of guys ,,, but i think it has effected me a lot emotionally about relationships...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 12:48:40 PM by ConfusedMAJORLY »

Offline outertrial

8 years old? Time to let go I think.

Offline ConfusedMAJORLY

• Posting Member
easier said than done bro...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Confused...

The 'family friend' has the problem not you dude. You were just 8 years old and very vulnerable. Being taken advantage of does not mean that you are gay either. As outertrial said, time to let it go my man. If you are having difficulties doing so, then I would suggest some professional help.

I had something similar happen to me when I was very young. I know who/what I am, so I don't worry about it.  ;)

GB

Offline ConfusedMAJORLY

• Posting Member
thanks for the support guys...
it's just these thoughts that keep occuring and i really hate them

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024