Author Topic: I am leaving the site....wishing everyone all the best.  (Read 11820 times)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
good luck with everything. man i cant believe its been so long since i joined here. uve always been kind enough to answer everyones questions. thanks. ;D

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
There's no question: The man has legions of followers who hang on every word he says.

He's a very powerful influence on this site.

His popularity is only exceeded by his intelligence.

It's a sad day.

Very well said.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Did hypo ever post before and after photos?

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

I’m kinda hoping Hypo will have a rethink and come back to us sometime in the future.  Who knows?

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
Hypo did not have gyno dude... he was only helping us here.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Hypo did not have gyno dude... he was only helping us here.

Wow.  I was unaware.  Then how did he know so much and why was he on this site?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Actually he did have gyne. He had the surgery about 10 months ago <---- True

He never posted pics.

Offline Mr_Nip

Jc71 is right.  Hypo, according to his previous posts, had gyne since age 17. 

I highly recommend searching Hypo's past posts and reading them.  The information is great and the entertainment value is priceless.    ;)

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
Actually he did have gyne. He had the surgery about 10 months ago <---- True

He never posted pics.
oh..i did'nt know this... but i remember hypo saying that he does not have gyne.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Hypos story was a very difficult one.  Indeed far more difficult than most of ours.  I beleive I read it on another website about a year ago and it brought tears to my eyes.  I have read many peoples personal stories on here and none of them has come close to his.  It would not be appropriate for me to repeat it, but suffice to say he is one of life’s fighters who doesn’t take no for an answer.

Some people have knocked him in the past for his strongly held opinions about seeing Endocrinologists and NOT self medicating, but I believe those opinions were firmly based on his extensive knowledge on the subject and his own personal experiences.  It would not be possible to over estimate the degree of help he has given to users of this website.  I did see one of his last posts (which then mysteriously disappeared), and all I can say is he seemed very unhappy about things he thought were happening on this website.

The above wasn’t meant to sound like an obituary, because I’m sure he is still fighting away as always but on other support groups.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he does look in from time to time so if you ever get to read this mate.  Don’t stay away for too long.  ;D

« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 12:06:37 PM by Time_to_fix_it »

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
well, if he's offed himself thats one thing...i know i'd at least explain WHY i was leaving a site if i chose to NEVER come back to it again...(even though i dont think you can 'leave' a site, unless you're planning on not having a computer anymore, or you're offing yourself...)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
well, if he's offed himself thats one thing...i know i'd at least explain WHY i was leaving a site if i chose to NEVER come back to it again...(even though i dont think you can 'leave' a site, unless you're planning on not having a computer anymore, or you're offing yourself...)

There was a disagreement between Hypo and management/ownership of the Site and Hypo chose to leave.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member

Offline Mr_Nip

Hey, Hypo...  I know you're reading this thread once in a while.  Regardless of what must have taken place to make you want to leave the site, at least you can see that you're greatly missed by the members.   ;)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 06:33:59 AM by Mr_Nip »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024