Author Topic: I'm confused  (Read 3288 times)

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
It's been 2 months and a week since my excision+Lipo and my right nipple still has a hard ball under it and my left is flat. Also when I flex they look so weird. When I hang over they droop and look disgusting, I don't know what's going on. It was fine in the beginning. What should I do

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
While the skin seems to heal quite quickly, the underlying tissue takes a lot longer. Two months is far too soon to be critical.
Grandpa Dan

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
There are a lot of variables involved.

For example - are you a fat person? (sorry I don't know if you've posted pictures elsewhere). Many people that have the surgery still have a fair amount of fat left on their chest so that it matches the rest of their body. SO the hang over test could be that.

Also - if you have recently just stopped wearing the compression vest it could be a slight increase in swelling depending on your amount of physical activity etc.

Without details I'm just blasting off random possibilities.

Pictures would be the best for people - and doctors to see here on the forum.

I'm the same as you. Left side flat, right side has a hard ball under it. Scar tissue. I'm expecting it to go away in the next 10 months or so. Can't be rushed.

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member

For example - are you a fat person? (sorry I don't know if you've posted pictures elsewhere). Many people that have the surgery still have a fair amount of fat left on their chest so that it matches the rest of their body. SO the hang over test could be that.

Also - if you have recently just stopped wearing the compression vest it could be a slight increase in swelling depending on your amount of physical activity etc.

I'm the same as you. Left side flat, right side has a hard ball under it. Scar tissue. I'm expecting it to go away in the next 10 months or so. Can't be rushed.

Noo I am not fat, I'm 5'7 140 lbs, when I was younger I was very fat though. But this is just annoying

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member

I'll post pictures below

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
Stand up-straight

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
Side-right nipple

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
Side-left nipple. (Usually looks worse but it's cold)

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
Sitting-straight shot

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
Bending-left nipple

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
Bending-right nipple

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
Better picture

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
I'm not a pro - but it looks to me like your left side at least still has a fair amount of something in it above the nipple...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Two months is way too soon to be passing judgment. You need to wait three or four times that long.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024