Author Topic: Please take a look  (Read 1827 times)

Offline arymhrj

• Posting Member
I kinda have this since I slimmed down, like 3 years ago and at that time it's not this bad.
Now I my areola diameter is around 4,5 cm
Is it gyno or anything? please give me a lead

Offline joshhyu

Give your nipple a pinch, if you feel some sort of a hard gland or tissue then it is gyno!

Offline TigerPaws

Give your nipple a pinch, if you feel some sort of a hard gland or tissue then it is gyno!
Well not necessarily a pinch, but feel around the Areola and behind the nipple for a lump or firm area.

If you have any itching, pain or soreness then you likely have a budding of the breast tissue.

Offline TheUser

• Posting Member
Good chance for gyno.

As already been said, try to pinch the area gently, somewhere underneath the areola there suppose to be a hard "lump"- the glandular tissue which should be removed.

In my case, surgery did decrease the diameter of the areola (as well as its volume).

Offline arymhrj

• Posting Member

Yeah, there are something like a hard gland when I pinch them

Offline arymhrj

• Posting Member
Well not necessarily a pinch, but feel around the Areola and behind the nipple for a lump or firm area.

If you have any itching, pain or soreness then you likely have a budding of the breast tissue.

Well I feel the pain and itching on my left side of the breast but not on the right side, but i feel the gland on both

Offline arymhrj

• Posting Member
Good chance for gyno.

As already been said, try to pinch the area gently, somewhere underneath the areola there suppose to be a hard "lump"- the glandular tissue which should be removed.

In my case, surgery did decrease the diameter of the areola (as well as its volume).

Seiously dude? because i have read somewhere that gyno surgery make the areola diameter smaller

Offline TigerPaws

Well I feel the pain and itching on my left side of the breast but not on the right side, but i feel the gland on both

As you have said that you can feel the breast gland on both sides and that you have/are experiencing pain and or itching then you most likely have some form of hormone imbalance.

Now you need to see an Endocrinologist who is experienced in Gynecomastia and have yourself tested in order to understand what the underlying cause of your breast development is.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024