Author Topic: Is this right?  (Read 1213 times)

Offline jay2soul

• Posting Member
I'm 3 months post surgery now and although one side of me looks okay the other looks the same as before (it's the worst side).

My surgery involved the removal of mammary tissue and excess pockets of fat by lipo.

Is this expected to bring out the correct results? When I asked my nurse about removing glandular tissue, she said it's very rare that this is removed.

Thanks.

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
VERY RARE????? She's nuts,one of the most important things to do with gyno surgery is incision to gland just read around these post. Or better yet go to the Doctors forum and ask the Pro-gyno surgeons if incision is needed for most cases. For your case I hope it turns out ok,but I dont agree with their statement.

Offline jay2soul

• Posting Member
Thanks for getting back to me...

Have you ever heard of the removal of mammary tissue? I haven't ever heard anyone mention this before...

Offline xelnaga13

It's possible that she was either uninformed or was referring to removing 100 percent of the tissue (which is rare).

However, if she was correct in stating that it was rare for their practice to remove the glandular element, find a new surgeon! 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024