Author Topic: Somebody help!!  (Read 1849 times)

Offline asr260284

• Posting Member
Hi, I am a 30 year old man who has had very large man boobs since I was very young. It has always caused me massive problems in my life, both physically and mentally. I have suffered from bad depression for many years now and have not been able to enjoy full sexual relationships ever because I just do not dare take me shirt off. I have always been fairly overweight and got up to 21 stone last year but have since the new year been on a healthier programme of running 3 times a week and healthier eating. I have so far lost 3 stone. Although I have got smaller my man boobs are still massive and I just don't know what to do? Will
They ever go away?? I just do not feel human. I have always given them a good feel and I cannot seem to find the "hard disc" often associated with gyno, so am wandering if it is.

I just need help, desperately :(

Offline nipsofpeace

• Posting Member
Hi, I am a 30 year old man who has had very large man boobs since I was very young. It has always caused me massive problems in my life, both physically and mentally. I have suffered from bad depression for many years now and have not been able to enjoy full sexual relationships ever because I just do not dare take me shirt off. I have always been fairly overweight and got up to 21 stone last year but have since the new year been on a healthier programme of running 3 times a week and healthier eating. I have so far lost 3 stone. Although I have got smaller my man boobs are still massive and I just don't know what to do? Will
They ever go away?? I just do not feel human. I have always given them a good feel and I cannot seem to find the "hard disc" often associated with gyno, so am wandering if it is.

I just need help, desperately :(

I would try to lose as much weight as you can before having surgery. The boobs won't go away from losing weight if it is gynecomastia. Did you get them around puberty time?

If you can afford the ~$5k, I'd get the surgery done.

Offline N8712

• Posting Member
Keep up with the weight loss and then evaluate. It might not be gyno and your chest could respond well to fat loss. The only problem is if you have been obese for a long time once you lose weight, you might have a lot of extra sagging skin. This will only be corrected by surgery.
My views are my own and any advice I give is from my personal experience with gynecomastia and the surgery I had.

Offline asr260284

• Posting Member
Ok thanks. I've made the first steps today in looking into a consultation. One place has so far quoted roughly £9500!!! How the hell am I ever going to afford that?? My life is ticking away :(

Offline nipsofpeace

• Posting Member
Ok thanks. I've made the first steps today in looking into a consultation. One place has so far quoted roughly £9500!!! How the hell am I ever going to afford that?? My life is ticking away :(

Wow, that is a ridiculous amount...keep looking around. It'd be cheaper for you to fly to New York and have the surgery done.

Offline asr260284

• Posting Member
That was with Dr. Karidis in London, although an exact figure cannot be given until I attend a consultation for £100. I would love to but could never afford that amount, and despite earning good money now, my credit rating is probably as bad as it could be due to past financial problems, so I just don't know what to do.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024