Author Topic: Weight loss makes the bumps more noticeable  (Read 624 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
As of this morning I have reached 100 pounds of weight loss!

It's amazingly how the weight loss just makes the boobs more prominent and apparent. Even a CNA at the centre commented on how my weight loss has made my "bumps" much more noticeable. 

I have lost 8" off my band size, and it feels great. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Evolver

That's a huge number of pounds lost Birdie, and I'm sure you don't miss any of them one little bit. 😉 Congratulations! 😃

I've lost around 5kg this year from my peak in late January, just through exercise, but realistically I'm only 2 or 3kg lighter than what I considered to be my normal weight over the past 10 years or so. So, nothing noticeable about more projection for me, but at least my belt is a notch tighter! Some of my bras I do bring into the next column of eyes nowadays, but that could be just due to normal wear-and-tear stretching of the bras.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
That’s a tremendous amount I’m proud of you congrats!

Offline taxmapper

Interesting. 

Birdie, congrats on that. 

I am still hovering around 203 right now myself and am thinking ill drop below 200 very soon. 

Band size is down below the 43-1/2 mark and bust size did drop a bit (I think from the rib cage deflating a bit) but am hovering around 48-1/2 to 50 depending on the day. 

I hope you get to feeling even better with  the shedding of the pounds, and good luck to you. 

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Struggling to keep the weight off as the prednisone pushes me towards a few extra pounds.

Band size is stable for now.

Great job Birdie, 100 is fantastic!
Regards, Bob

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
100 that's great!!!  Good for you. 
Weight loss for anyone is difficult then with your mobility issues I would think it would be harder yet.  Good for you.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Congratulations Birdie, that is great.
Redfox 🦊

Offline Midagemoobs2

• Posting Member
Hats off Birdie!  What an incredible accomplishment!  

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Congratulations! Losing weight is hard. I haven’t been below 200 since I was 13. 🙄

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Yes.  I am only down 43 pounds.  All most to high school weight.  Two months out from total knee replacement.  Getting in 2 miles a day.  Wearing a sports bra.  I wear a vest to help hiding them.  This will not last for long.  A vest at 90 degrees won't work.

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
As of this morning I have reached 100 pounds of weight loss!

It's amazingly how the weight loss just makes the boobs more prominent and apparent. Even a CNA at the centre commented on how my weight loss has made my "bumps" much more noticeable.

I have lost 8" off my band size, and it feels great.
I am so happy for you! That is a whole person and I'm sure you are happy to not carry them around any longer! Wow 8 inches off the band, girl you rock this!!! Keep up the good work and I hope your new diet is to your liking now with these results!

I just got my new A1C's and my old was 11.7, but my new is 6.7! so I am doing great with that and you're kickin it as well!
Later Sis.
Charli

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Later Sis.
Charli
I was eating about 5-6 heads of lettuce per week, but I'm so tired of salads that I had to switch it around a bit. 
I now added celery sticks dipped in home-made guacamole, radishes, carrots, etc...
Keeping a large variety of veggies and playing with the recipe a bit. 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024