Author Topic: well let me tell you  (Read 3123 times)

Offline wutang

I have had man boobs probably since my freshman year of highschool and i'm now 19 and in college.  I always think about them, i fear that they are going to get bigger sometimes, but i think all that shit is in my head.  I don't think i'm like you all.  I don't have a lump or anything under my nipples, i just basically have the girl like moobs.  Sometimes people are judge mental but i have come to a certain level of respect with people that it's only really a personal problem for me.

The most important thing i can think of is to not let shit shit get in the way of life.  I'm a descent looking guy, i just have slight boobs (for some reason the left one is bigger, i don't get it) but i alwyas think about what i'm gunna wear and all that jazz.  But i have come to realize that if you are a sweet, engaging, provacative boy, girls will find you attractive and you can even get you male thingy sucked like last week, shit was so cash.  but i'm not gunna lie, i almoust never have my coat off in these cold months, i just wouldn't feel comfortable.  I have been my self my whole life and i have had girl friends, both bangin as hell, and they where able to look past my moobs because i was a good guy who made them feel special and fingered the shit out of them on occasion (no sex yet :(  )

so i must say, i am an overall happy person, getting my first girlfriend back in like junior year really gave me more confidance.  My only problem is that i fear the first impression girls get when they see me, it's not noticeable from the front, but from the side it is.  But i have come to learn that all those girls are skanks anyways and are not for me. 

if i wasn't going to be covered in debt from college, i would get the surgery now, i'm not gunna lie, but i can wait.  i will have it done, but it won't matter anyway, because how i see it, i will be a fucking civil engineer, making bank, driving a beamer, bangin my cute/hawt wife anytime i wanted, but then, i will not have boobs, and i will feel like i really fucking made it.

i do sometimes let them get the better of me, but it's all in my head.

not a troll btw, i just had to say this.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Welcome to the boards. lol nice choice of words. Everything,(most of them) of what you said are pretty true.  "girls will find you attractive and you can even get you male thingy sucked like last week, shit was so cash." 

If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
Welcome to the boards. lol nice choice of words. Everything,(most of them) of what you said are pretty true.  "girls will find you attractive and you can even get you male thingy sucked like last week, shit was so cash." 

lol yeah and "skanks" haha (my favorite word for 2008).
i'm just about the same age as u. i dont know how severe ur case is, but with me it was a very annoying inconvienence. i had a severe case. i always had to find a  way to hide them, and i never could take my shirt off in front of people i knew i would see again.
it didnt make me become a social outcast (i was usually out and about).  but at times when i was by myself, or i wasnt  wearing the "right" shirt, i felt down and felt like i was being held back....because when u feel down ur confidence goes down.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Same here. I have friends and all but my confidence does go down and stop me from doing fun stuff like going to the movies or swimming. But at least I have enough confidence from being the guy who sits in the lunchroom alone talking to himself playing pokemon cards.

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
hey wutang 4 life man..

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i will have it done, but it won't matter anyway, because how i see it, i will be a fucking civil engineer, making bank, driving a beamer, bangin my cute/hawt wife anytime i wanted, but then, i will not have boobs, and i will feel like i really fucking made it.

not to poop on your parade or anything... but i think your imagination is getting away from you a bit.   the economy is in the crapper, even engineers are finding themselves 'downsized' out of positions. this means much more competition for those coveted spots 'making bank' which means 'bank' will probably be less than you thought.  and 'bangin your cute/hawt wife anytime you want'... (all the married guys are probably getting a laugh outta that)

my advice is: get the surgery done now and actually ENJOY the college experience (and the college girls). there's plenty of time to not have sex when your married

Offline wutang

don't fucking tell me what i can and can't be.  I'm not some depressed darn who wallows in his gynecomastia all day.  I have a job, i make good money there, i go to a prominent big 10 college with the NUMBER 1 civil engineering program in the nation and, yes, i do have a girl friend, so don't ever tell anyone how there life is going to turn out, just because you fucked up and are now all grown up and regret your past doesn't mean everyone else will.

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
He didn't, he was just be realistic unlike you. He's just saying it might be harder than you think, with the current state this world's in.

You're the one making assumptions about his life, saying he's "fucked up".  He never one mentioned what you can and can't do. He offered his advice, exactly what this forum is for.

Anyway, here's my advice; have you met with your doctor to see if you actually have gynecomastia? If not, you could post some pictures here and maybe the doctors who post on here could give their opinion.

I also thought i couldn't feel anything hard under my nipples but i was obviously wrong, since i went to my doctor and he did confirm that i had gynecomastia.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 08:10:12 PM by Aperture »

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
i will have it done, but it won't matter anyway, because how i see it, i will be a fucking civil engineer, making bank, driving a beamer, bangin my cute/hawt wife anytime i wanted, but then, i will not have boobs, and i will feel like i really fucking made it.

not to poop on your parade or anything... but i think your imagination is getting away from you a bit.   the economy is in the crapper, even engineers are finding themselves 'downsized' out of positions. this means much more competition for those coveted spots 'making bank' which means 'bank' will probably be less than you thought.  and 'bangin your cute/hawt wife anytime you want'... (all the married guys are probably getting a laugh outta that)

my advice is: get the surgery done now and actually ENJOY the college experience (and the college girls). there's plenty of time to not have sex when your married

WUTANG

My advice is:  don't let your Gyne inhibit you from enjoying the college experience and hold on to that optimism for dear life.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
There's plenty of time to not have sex when your married.

You got that right dude...  :-\

I now know why prostitution is the 'Oldest Profession'...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
lmao!!!

kids... ::)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024