Author Topic: I just have to tell you guys  (Read 1349 times)

perky

Ive more than just accepted my boobs now, I love them. Only an A cup at the moment but I expect that to change and look forward to it. Ive added some weight at the hips too. 

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Ive more than just accepted my boobs now, I love them. Only an A cup at the moment but I expect that to change and look forward to it. Ive added some weight at the hips too.
Very pretty bra perky!

It's great to hear that you have accepted your boobs and now even LOVE them!
You would be amazed at how many people are struggling to get just too that point. 

Congratulations 

Birdie💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

perky

When this started about 5 years ago I was horrified. Now I just enjoy them, not only for how they look but especially for the sensations they bring.

Online Justagirl💃

When this started about 5 years ago I was horrified. Now I just enjoy them, not only for how they look but especially for the sensations they bring.
Welcome to the estrogen highway perky. Sit back and enjoy the ride. 

Offline Busty

Cute bra.  Looks good on you

perky

Thank you Bustymale. I know my boobs are quite small compared to many here but they feel increasingly sensual which I assume is related to growth (but I'm guessing really). The more this continues though the more I enjoy them. I hope they do get bigger and even more sensitive. I love wearing a bra now too, and have far to many already... Even now while I'm writing this they feel full and my nipples hard and slightly tender. Difficult to explain but maybe others know what Im trying to describe?

Offline Busty

Looks like you are wearing panties, too 😘

perky

It wouldn't look right otherwise now would it?

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Your right. It wouldn’t 😃

Online Justagirl💃

It wouldn't look right otherwise now would it?
Nothing wrong with a matching set 💞

Offline blad

When I developed boobs as a young teen, and was taunted at school that I needed a bra, I tried a bra on out of curiosity. Prior to the comments I had not connected the dots on my own to consider trying a bra.

Trying a bra was a fascinating and enlightening experience as a teen. I realized that I did physically fit a bra and that all the kids at school were right. But I also discovered that I liked wearing a bra; it felt right on me and I actually enjoyed how I looked in a bra, I enjoyed the feeling of wearing a bra with the straps and cups, and it felt sensual to wear a bra and to feel my boobs in the cups. I realized how girls must feel to some degree when they wore their bras.

It felt right for me to be in a bra both physically and mentally and the sensual nature to wear one was likely one factor of my acceptance to have boobs and manage them with bras. With full time wear one generally forgets that they have a bra on, as it does it's job of providing needed support, but then you have a reminder from a strap or something that you have a bra on and it gives a little satisfaction that you have boobs and wear a bra.

One the purely functional side, if for some reason I am braless it is truly irritating to feel my unsupported boobs. The sensual side just adds to accepting the situation and that I need to wear a bra, like all the kids at school realized before I did.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 03:28:20 PM by blad »
If the bra fits, wear it.

Online Justagirl💃

I wear a bra so much of the time that I hardly think about it much, I really only spend time thinking while picking the right one to go with my outfit in the morning. 
Going braless just feels trashy and wrong. 

Offline Busty

Blad, even though those kids were not trying to be helpful, they really help you a lot. They helped you realize you were developing breasts just like all the other girls in your class and that you needed to wear a bra like all the other girls in your class.

It makes sense that, once you first put on a bra, and found out it fit, and found out how good it felt, and found out how good a bra looked on you, that you would naturally start to have good feelings about your growing breasts. 

Did you ever tell those kids they were right and thank those kids?

Offline blad

Blad, even though those kids were not trying to be helpful, they really help you a lot. They helped you realize you were developing breasts just like all the other girls in your class and that you needed to wear a bra like all the other girls in your class.

It makes sense that, once you first put on a bra, and found out it fit, and found out how good it felt, and found out how good a bra looked on you, that you would naturally start to have good feelings about your growing breasts.

Did you ever tell those kids they were right and thank those kids?
In a perfect world I would have openly worn a bra to school and admitted they were right.....but that would have taken too much fortitude for a 13-14y old. Kids at that age who need a bra also need support from others in addition to the support from a bra.

Offline Busty

Did you at least get any recognition, acceptance and support from your family?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024