Author Topic: Pre-Operation  (Read 4015 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Hey my surgery is next Friday (YAY!!!!) and the plan is to get my surgery on a schoolday, then chill for the weekend, then be back in school monday, say i had a sore throat on Friday. Does that sound like a plan or what? My only worry is that I won't be well enough for school on monday. I hear of people on these forums who are like "i took a week off from work". My surgery is minor. I really only have puffy aerolas. Can I go back on monday?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Congrats that your surgery is coming up.  I haven't had mine yet but it'll be during the summer where I can take it easy and relax.  The only advice I have for you is to avoid any rough contact (like people punching you and such) and perhaps have someone else carry your backpack so you don't strain the new tissue.  Just be careful.  

You may end up staying out of school a few more days than just a weekend, but I can't speak from experience.  

Good luck to you and please keep us updated with pics!
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
well i was thinking of taking like everything outta my backpack except like 1 binder and then just carrying it or something. Sound like a good idea?

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
I agree, watch out for random jackasses who'd punch you/shove you/be reckless around you. Wouldn't want anything to mess it up. I'd go with the sore throat thing, as long as you're not forced to prove it.
I plan on lying, as well. I don't know why. Just feels like an awkward thing to have said you have done over the weekend.
"What'd you do this weekend?"
"Had male breast reduction, you?"

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
i have a couple of random jackasses in mind who may be a problem but I think I'll manage, actually, not too many people mess around with me for good reason (save a few).

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Hmmm.. that may be a bit close.

Could you take Monday off too?
etc.

Offline fleetwd

• Silver Member
  • free as of 10-19-2004!! WOO HOO!
i would have been fine in this situation -- i could have gone back to work 2 days after.  if you're at all like me, you'll be fine.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
yeah i hope so

Offline frankthetank

• Posting Member
hey mine seems similar to yours because it is only the gland under the nipple causing it to be puffy. how much are u paying for ur surgery

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
not sure but my dad said something like 4 grand

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024