Author Topic: Had my operation  (Read 1690 times)

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
Hi every 1 well its 5 weeks ago today that i had my operation, im very happy with the results. Ihad a blood clot on the left side which is still bruised and swollen but is going down slowly, my body must have to break down the dry blood. I got operated on in stepping hill hospital in stockport in the uk, they kept me in for 3 days. Im happy to chat to any 1 who wants to ask anything. I do have 1 question, i have started up at the gym again and trained everything apart from chest, some 1 mentioned that i should maybe start to do chest but go really light with the ammount of weight, he said it should help break down the clott a bit quicker, could i cause myself and damage even going really light just to get the movement? Thank you for reading  ;)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
your surgeon knows the extent of your case the best but you're probably good for it now.  it would be good to take it a little gently the first week, but you should be ok soon.  you might even do very light massage on the clot but ask your do.
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
Cheers Headheldhigh, yes i think im ready for the gym again now starting very light on my chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024