Author Topic: Get Lost U MooBS !! Finally Surgery Done on 7th june.  (Read 3310 times)

Offline vkumar95

• Posting Member
Feeling very happy after my surgery .  ::)
I am so excited to see the new changes .

Will update you guys about my whole surgery soon.
 ;D

Offline darkheaven

• Posting Member
congrats bro....malapit na rin sa akin mag pa opera..im here sa davao..sana maging ok operation ko..

Offline mrshyguy

• Posting Member

Offline bright_horizon

• Posting Member
Hi,

Good to see you finally have made it..Enjoy life now..How much cost was incurred in your surgery and when were you able to resume office. It will be of great help if you could share your research on Doctors available in NCR region...just the name and quote for surgery. It would do a world of good to others!

Cheerz!

Offline desi89

• Posting Member
Pls share ur research . i also want to know any good  doctors in NCR region..

Offline vkumar95

• Posting Member
Hi Bright horizon and desi89 ,

After so long i have logged in here..  I'll explain to you each n every thing. Dude i know what kind of ditchy feeling  is like to live with mooBs ... 

1) Regarding Doctors  :- I have inquired dozens of Surgeons ..  both  specialized and  general  surgeons for Gynecomastia  .  Finally settled with Doctor Ajay Kashyap . He is your man seriously . He is highly experienced and moreover he doesn't let you feel that this is any deformity. He handles 2-3 operations in 2 weeks . It was a long journey to find a doctor of your own choice and finally to get those results which you want. I will suggest you guys to have an appointment with him and have a discussion . He will let you know  about the whole process.

The operation hardly took 2-3 hours . I checked in @ 7am and i checked out @5pm ....  operation started @ 1:20 and ended @ 3pm .

It took me a week to get back and to be comfortable to walk . I already took a leave for 9 days so  it was total bed rest for me. Lot of pain killers server the purpose .

2) Never judge your treatment with the price you have to pay and never compromise with something less. So just take your time , plan it and execute it . You can check my starting posts in which i formed a list of handful doctors finally and settled with Dr AJay kashyap.

I am now 1 month and 28 days post op . Still have lil itchy  feeling  but Guys it will heal soon and i feel much better . Recently bought lot of t shirts and will soon pump up in gym for the rest of my body . Things will be fine  .
Total cost including everything was Rs 82000 .

In which 77000(operation cost)+ 3000(garment) +2000(counselling and future medic required)

Ok guys ..  Feel free to ask any doubts ..  I just wana help every one who ever have any  issues as much as i can . 

Finally Feel more confident and more good to serve Indian Army {Joining Indian Military Academy Dehradun  soon !!  }  Jai HInd !!

Offline Gk

Wow! How long did you wear the garment for? Did you get back home on your own the same day of operation?

worryooobs

Hello. Is it possible to wear the post operational garment without others' notice?

Offline avku

• Posting Member
congrats vkumar.
i m so happy for u.
ur sucessful surgery have encouraged to go for surgery. i m looking for good docs and best results.
u went for lipo and excision?
plz post ur pre op and post op pics if possible.
thx

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024