Author Topic: Just had my operation  (Read 3195 times)

Offline justlooking1011

So after years of dieting and working out i started researching more about gyno.  Come to find out that's what I have had all along.  After seeing a couple Drs. I found Dr. Pope here in the Orlando Florida area.  

All I can say is wow.  This really is a painless procedure.  No way do I think I will be not back to working out in 2 months.   I had the procedure done on a Thursday and I cam honestly say zero,pain.  I had him lipo other parts of my body.  The lipo he did on my stomach and flanks I can feel.  Zero pain on my chest.  My chest looks like I lost half the fat that was there and I hope most of it is still swelling.  

Ask me in a couple months, but if you live or can get to see Dr. Pope and his staff it's worth it. Seriously zero pain from the surgery.  I honesty am completely shocked at how easy this all was.  Hope all goes as planned.  

If anyone has questions please feel free to ask.  I will try and post up some pictures during the process.  If you can see Dr. Pope it will be worth your time.  Not only was the surgery easy, but he is a pretty cool guy as well.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 09:13:22 AM by justlooking1011 »

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
How long did you request for off days at work? Do you think 5 days is enough? Did you get drains? If yes, how long before u can get it removed? Did you hide surgery to everybody as well?

Offline bruciekibbutz

• Posting Member
had my surgery on the same day, just on the other end of the world:) 
the surgery was absolutely painless, had it under general anesthesia. after 3 days i could drive my car. 
no drains. 

Offline justlooking1011

i took two days off, i was back to work on Monday.  It's one week today and if i could wrap my body up tighter i think i could go jogging.  That's how good i feel.  Totally amazed still at how easy this was.  
Not exactly sure why so many people talk negatively about this procedure or talk about the pain... do some dr research or go see Dr. Pope

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
i took two days off, i was back to work on Monday.  It's one week today and if i could wrap my body up tighter i think i could go jogging.  That's how good i feel.  Totally amazed still at how easy this was.  
Not exactly sure why so many people talk negatively about this procedure or talk about the pain... do some dr research or go see Dr. Pope
oh wow two days off only and you went back to work? Thats amazing. Youre probably doing office kind of job so you're good. I cant wait to get my surgery on august. I took 5 days off including surgery day so 4 days to rest afterwards.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024