Author Topic: see the other thread  (Read 7588 times)

Offline user name

• Posting Member
you need to lose body fat. the best way to go about this is to eat a clean diet (300-500 cals. under maintenance), lift heavy weights in comination with cardio. lifting weights will not only put on a little muscle in the beginning, but it will help you maintain whatever muscle mass you have. otherwise you will just turn out skinny fat, with a low lean body mass. i see it too many times. the notion that lifting weights and putting on muscle in the chest area will make your gyne look worse is ridiculous! if by worse you mean that you will actually see muscle there and not just fat moobs then i agree. building muscle is also going to help you stay leaner. get an underworks compression shirt because when you start losing weight you will need it to help tighten the skin back, and it will make your chest look good. id say get down to around 10% bodyfat to see what your chest will look like at a real low bodyfat. this should tell you if you have any glandular mass, or if it was just fat.

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
Just looking for some input, i took off 15 pounds from then, looking drop another 40....seriously...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024