Author Topic: Anyone used Dr. Cohans office in Phoenix Arizona? (Arizona in General)  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Swisher775

I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan and i take my shirt of quite a bit. Alot of my Army friends are used to my Gyne but civilians (don't mean to offend anyone if i do) aren't as understanding with this "situation." So after many years of having this (since puberty) i'm going to get the surgery after my tour is over. I'm stationed in Arizona (Closer to the Tucson area) and found a Dr. in Phoenix whose office does the "Male breast reduction surgery." I've seen some of his before and after photo's and alot of my friends think i'm crazy for the quote he gave me last year (something around 5700). To me the price is worth it to be happy with my chest and not worry about it anymore.

Just curious if anyone has used him? If so are you pleased with his results?

Any help is appreciated!

P.S. If anyone has used someone other than him, what office was it and are you happy with your results? and where is the office located? Thanks again all!

-Jason

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Jason,

Check out Dr. David Creech in Phoenix (Mesa area).  He and I trained together in plastic surgery.  He is board certified and an excellent surgeon.

Good luck, and thanks so much for your service to our country!

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Swisher775

[quote author=Dr. Pope link=topic=20703.msg141013#msg141013 date=1274281109]
Jason,

Check out Dr. David Creech in Phoenix (Mesa area).  He and I trained together in plastic surgery.  He is board certified and an excellent surgeon.

Good luck, and thanks so much for your service to our country!

Dr. Pope, MD
[/quote]

George,

Thanks for the great info. I appreciate the tip and i'm going to be checking him out as soon as i get off here tonight. Always good to hear about a great surgeon from another :)
Again, ty and don't thank me, thank the veterans of WWII, Korean War and Vietnam. They are the real vets :) But thank you for your support!

-Jason

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024