Author Topic: Psuedo Gyno and Body Fat %  (Read 15502 times)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I have been told what I have is not a gland, it is simply fat.
The drugs I spoke of increase subcutaneous fat burning, not localized.
I will try to maintain 8-10% BF.

My PS tried to give me a percentage as to what he thought was fat and what was gland.  

He told me he would guess about 90% fat and 10% gland but he also says there's no way to tell for sure until he gets in there.

Your extreme dieting may reduce your pseudo gyne but will not reduce it enough for you to likely be happy and it will do absolutely nothing form your gland tissue.

Offline optimumacidx

• Posting Member
This is not good, I felt like trying Yohimbe and I thought I was going to die.
I think with a low enough body fat %, it is impossible to have breast fat.  I will get to 8% and if I have no breast fat, I will maintain 8%... I don't know how, but I will.

Offline hypo

You are setting yourself up for a fall.

There is no such thing as a product that redresses localized fat loss and the products you are talking about are a joke.

Even if they could reduce subcutaneous fat;

What is to say it would make any difference whatsoever to the fat in your chest.  And that is being kind because the next thing I am bound to say is, where is the proof that any product causes the reduction of subcutaneous fat- full stop.

Excessive dieting cause’s problems as previously explained.

My advice for what it is worth is;

A)
Stop the crazy dieting, unless you want misery.

B)
Diet and exercise in a reasonable way so that you have a normal and sustainable body weight/fat and consider your options.

Which seem to be;

Live with gynecomastia,

Medicate against gynecomatia- via an endocrinologist.

Have Surgery with a good PS.

P.S

And before anything;

See an endocrinologist and have your hormones checked/ensure you have no other underlying health issue causing a problem.

Offline optimumacidx

• Posting Member
Hypo, are you willing to give me $5k for surgery?  I have to fix this on my own.  My family doesn't have millions yet.  I got screwed over genetically and I must fix it ON MY OWN.  It's going to be hell :(

Offline hypo

No I cannot give you the money;

Because I don't have it to give, If I was a millionaire I would gladly give you it!!!

Because I can't give you money, does this mean I don't care about you?

Should I sell you sort by offering you false hope on a wing and a prayer?

The only hopes I may have dashed are false ones;

It may hurt to realize that what you considered wont work, but if I didn't tell that, do you think that would have altered matters?

I have helped you avoid a pitfull of snake oil and false hope, time and pain!

I have had gynecomastia since I was 17 it got a lot worse in recent years, but neverthless I have had it since I was 17.

I am now 31 and due for sugery this year.

Do your best and save up and get the surgery if you want to get rid of the problem.

I am sure you will wait less that fourteen years if you save your money!

You could probably get there in two to four years

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024