Author Topic: Finding a surgeon  (Read 1505 times)

Offline Jayhomme

Hey guys,

I have had Gynecomastia for the past 6 years (I am 20 now), and I have made the decision to get finally get surgery. I just came back from my first consultation but I'm not sure about moving forward with that specific surgeon because he thinks that he can fix the problem with Smartlipo (5k) but I believe that I need lipo and excision to get the best results. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada but I am willing to travel. So do you guys have any recommendations for GREAT Gynecomastia surgeons from personal experience? I want to try to fix this problem on the first try.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 02:53:34 PM by Jayhomme »

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
If you have spent much time on this forum you will know that the plastic surgeons featured here have a special interest in gynecomastia surgery, and we recommend that you seek an experienced surgeon who is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Perhaps someone on this forum who lives in your area can recommend a plastic surgeon with whom he has experience. 
When you do seek a consultation with a plastic surgeon, be sure to get a feel for how comfortable he or she is with the procedure and how confident he or she is that you will get a great result. You can google the URL for The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, our primary international society that limits membership to board certified plastic surgeons.  On that site you can locate a surgeon in your area.
Best of luck.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024