Author Topic: getting rid of just the puffiness?  (Read 5763 times)

Offline dsport

• Posting Member
i have a mild case, the lumps under my nipples arent too extreme, however the puffiness of my nipples when not stimulated are extremely embarrassing. has anyone had any success in reducing the puffiness without surgery? thanks!

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Try dieting and exercsisiing. If the nipples are still puffy, chances are there is a small amount soft gland tissue under there.

I would personally try something like Lipoderm, and see if that helps. Lipoderm is a transdermal fat reducer. It may work on the nips.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline dsport

• Posting Member
thanks for the advice, the glands are getting smaller/softer everyday, the gyno was a combination of puberty/marijuana and since i just recently found out about the hormonal effects of mj i have ceased endulgement. hopefully if i keep this up the glands will eventually fade all together but im still going to give andractim a try to help fade it out. the puffiness has not faded whatsoever with the shrinking/softening of the glands, which is my most important concern. i have had this for at least 4 years, is there no light at the end of the tunnel? any other advice? thanks :( :( :-[

ps i have been dieting for the past 8 months or so, i am by no means overweight and never was, i am definetly considered thin, so i dont think the fat loss is an issue unless the lipoderm may help just the nipple area?

also do u think once the glands have been completely dissolved for some time and i return to marijuana endulgement it will bring them back due to the upset in hormones again?(this is the impression im under) i guess mj affects some peoples bodies more than others.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 04:20:29 PM by dsport »

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
You should talk to your Doctor. He can tell you wheather or not Andractim will work. He can also prescribe it to you, which means it will cost you nearly nothing.

Offline dsport

• Posting Member
well its not a huge improvement! just better not as hard as usual. but the puffy nipples are still there.. ima order 2 tubes of andractim and see what happens, i will let u know if its worth it. screw talkin to my doctor too embarrassing rather just pay. but if i do get it to go away, do u guys think i wont be able to smoke marijuana ever again to make sure the gyne doesnt come back?(not a priority just want to be careful)

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
I've had the puffiness since I was 12. .  I'm 16 now, I went to the doctor and he said I should wait till I'm 18 or 19 thats when puberty has fully finished. If I still have the piffy nipples then, surgery will be a good option, he also felt the gland and said it will resolve itself... he gave me a fact like only 1% of males have gynecomastia that stays with them for life.

Offline dsport

• Posting Member
wow that is a very low percentage, well im 19 now  :(

Offline dsport

• Posting Member

Offline dsport

• Posting Member
any further insight.. please?

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
I've had the puffiness since I was 12. .  I'm 16 now, I went to the doctor and he said I should wait till I'm 18 or 19 thats when puberty has fully finished. If I still have the piffy nipples then, surgery will be a good option, he also felt the gland and said it will resolve itself... he gave me a fact like only 1% of males have gynecomastia that stays with them for life.

your like my twin same everyhting same doc response

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
Well, I'm 16 and a half now. . next year I will go to the doctor again if its not gone and see what they say.
Then when if I have another birthday, from the day I turn 18 I will start looking around for a surgeon to fix the problem.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024