Author Topic: Wearing a bra for now  (Read 22999 times)

Brdy64

It would increase confidence to buy some shirts that minimize showing off any bra outline. I think almost any basic T shirt runs the risk of letting the imprint of bra strap to show through. I find confidence every day in a button down pattern shirt that is a relaxed fit. With a T shirt, at least try some with darker colors and patterns.

By eliminating any concern of a bra outline showing through you can go off to collage in confidence and enjoy the comfort and containment of wearing a bra.

Many here have felt that a bra can reduce the visual impact of having a bust line by reducing attention getting bounce and improving the shaping of your chest.
I wear a D cup bra and T-shirts. I know the boobs will not be hidden no matter what I do so I do my best. I wear as masculine of a bra as possible, and wear overalls instead of pants. That at least covers up my bra straps as well as kind of hides my chest a little. It also makes me appear more masculine.
I worry about being labeled something I am not, so I'm doing my best to look a masculine as possible considering the circumstances.

Offline Johndoe1

I wear a D cup bra and T-shirts. I know the boobs will not be hidden no matter what I do so I do my best. I wear as masculine of a bra as possible, and wear overalls instead of pants. That at least covers up my bra straps as well as kind of hides my chest a little. It also makes me appear more masculine.
I worry about being labeled something I am not, so I'm doing my best to look a masculine as possible considering the circumstances.
I too am in the D+ category and hiding them became impossible a long time ago. I have found that hiding just makes it worse be drawing attention to all the stuff I did to try and hide them. Wearing a bra that is good at support and containment and not defining projection or shape along with tops that don't accentuate the breasts, no one gives a second glance.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline blad

I wear as masculine of a bra as possible, and wear overalls instead of pants. That at least covers up my bra straps as well as kind of hides my chest a little. It also makes me appear more masculine.
We could bring back suspenders for pants, rather than a belt, to cover our bra straps.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Of course, suspenders running across the tips of our breasts may accentuate their presence... :o

Bib overalls on the other hand take care of everything.  Those farmers knew what they were up to!

Offline taxmapper

Of course, suspenders running across the tips of our breasts may accentuate their presence... :o

Bib overalls on the other hand take care of everything.  Those farmers knew what they were up to!
IMO... not me!! 
I discovered the joys of seat belts early on. Why I wear padded bras! 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Of course, a seat belt can run between our breasts, making them even MORE prominent.  We better be careful... ::)

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Of course, a seat belt can run between our breasts, making them even MORE prominent.  We better be careful... ::)
Yup!  Also cause the straps to fall off the shoulders while driving.

Brdy64

"Bib overalls on the other hand take care of everything.  Those farmers knew what they were up to!"

Yes!, the bib overalls are awesome. I have also taken to making my own so mine are custom designed to cover the chest and bra straps fairly well. You can really only see my boobs if you look closely or side view. 😳, side views can't be fixed by overalls. 🤣

Offline blad

Waiting for the Romulan cloaking device from Star Trek. 

Offline Johndoe1

A friend one time confided in me she wears bib overalls to hide her chest from prying eyes.  When not working overalls is all she wears.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
I still haven’t solved the seatbelt sawing issue, I use a small folded towel on the breast bone for comfort 
Regards, Bob

Brdy64

I still haven’t solved the seatbelt sawing issue, I use a small folded towel on the breast bone for comfort
I place the seatbelt shoulder strap along the outer side of my left breast. If it goes over the top it becomes very uncomfortable. 
When it goes between the breasts it just makes them stick out, and it also rubs. 
Seatbelts are tricky!
Chafing and heat rashes are also a problem. My doctor prescribed Nystatin topical powder to address those. 

Offline Johndoe1

I don't think that problem is ever solved. Women complain all the time.

Brdy64

IMO... not me!!
I discovered the joys of seat belts early on. Why I wear padded bras!
My bib overalls have since gone on a hanger. I have decided to wear what's comfortable. 
It's my body, the one God gave me. I have nothing to hide. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

The two photos below tell the story... both taken with me wearing a very tight rayon shirt... the first wearing my favorite brassiere, the second sans bra.  Spending time here makes me much more conscious of the reality of my breasts.  I've dressed to hide them for so long that it becomes second nature.  I don't look at my breasts or give them any attention.  I've mentioned before that when I do put on a brassiere I become very focused on my breasts.  Men here have said that with time that attention goes away and it all becomes very matter of fact.  Perhaps that is true, though as I've mentioned, my history colors my relationship with both breasts and brassieres, so there is an erotic dimension I'm not certain will disappear simply because I wear a brassiere more often... as happened this morning when I wore a brassiere while shopping and visiting the library.  I didn't forget my breasts!  I was very aware of how voluptuous I felt with breasts filling the front of the rain jacket I wore.  So we each have our own journey coming to terms with this reality.  Mine is complicated...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024