Author Topic: Are You Surprised at the Size of Your Breasts?  (Read 7760 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

My username reports that I wear a 42C brassiere.  I do and with the addition of an extender it works.  I use the extender because this particular stye brassiere works perfectly but the band offered doesn't go beyond 42 inches.  When I was a young man much fascinated by girl's/young women's breasts I always thought a C cup was quite substantial.  The line was "more than a handful."  My breasts are much more than a handful... trust me... I've checked more than once.

I recall mention on this website about "sister sizing" and decided to check it out.  My girl friends were wearing brassieres with perhaps a 34 or 36 inch band.  According to sister sizing, a 42C translates into a 40D or 38DD, 36E or 34F... WOW!  I'm stacked!  Of course, I'm a man with breasts, not a petite sweetheart turning everyone's heads.  But I AM surprised at how large my breasts are.  Beyond the fact of HAVING breasts, are you surprised at how large your breasts are? 

They definitely can be difficult to hide... though I'm still doing that.  But I am accepting the fact these full breasts belong to me... and they don't look too bad in a well designed brassiere.  And I have quite a few of those, thanks in part to the men here who share their shopping adventures. 

Kazmage

I am surprised that a 16DD-F fits except for sports bras as i have to go up to a 18 in the band  * aus sizes*
When I first started this journey if anyone had told me that I would of said no way 
I also find that if I don't wear a bra I get neck ,shoulder and back pain which also surprised me as I never thought my breasts where that heavy lmao 

Offline 42CSurprise!

You have good reason for wearing a brassiere.  That is a story often told on this website... back pain, nipple sensitivity.  I have neither, which means I put on a brassiere when I want to... and I often do.  But I learned long ago how to hide my fleshy chest so I still do that most of the time.  I typically wear a brassiere only when I'm at home... where I get to enjoy the experience without troubling others with my fascination for breasts and brassieres.  I know I'm a naughty boy, but life is short and I keep saying to myself... why not?

Offline Johndoe1

Recently, I noticed my underwires were not sitting in the proper place anymore. They were siting too far forward and not containing all my tissue. I knew I had put on some COVID weight that I want to get back off, but I had gone from a 38DD to a 40DD. So not only have I jumped a band size, I have also jumped a cup size. So my thought is when the weight comes off, I am going back to the 38DD or will I be 38DDD/F? Historically, I don't really decrease cup size. I dropped 100 pounds one time and went down 1 cup size.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

I have played that mind game a few times myself.  I'm not a 38 anymore, since last couple years thanks covid, I'm a 40inch band.  I have worked it down and did the same thing.  40C - 38D - 36DD makes it sound like even I have a bit.  Again, thinking back to my youth when most like you said thought a 36C was a lot.

I put on this weight, 27 pounds, mostly this last year.  And I know why.  This month I began to make a change.  What scares me is what Johndoe1 said.  That in his past the weight loss didn't alter the breast size proportionately.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Recently, I noticed my underwires were not sitting in the proper place anymore. They were siting too far forward and not containing all my tissue. I knew I had put on some COVID weight that I want to get back off, but I had gone from a 38DD to a 40DD. So not only have I jumped a band size, I have also jumped a cup size. So my thought is when the weight comes off, I am going back to the 38DD or will I be 38DDD/F? Historically, I don't really decrease cup size. I dropped 100 pounds one time and went down 1 cup size.
Increased band size can be handled with an extender but increased cup size is a different matter all together.  With the investment you make in high quality brassieres, this could be an expensive proposition.  You might want to check out the Lilyette Plunge into Comfort brassiere I wear... at around $25 it is affordable AND very comfortable.  They only go to 42 inch band length but they definitely go to larger cup size... such as 40 DD.  You might want to check this out...

https://www.balibras.com/lilyette-reg-by-bali-reg-plunge-into-comfort-keyhole-minimizer-reg-bra.html

Offline Johndoe1

Thanks 42C. Luckily I already have 3 bras that fit. Two are cheaper,  one is more expensive. I really don't want to go the bigger route if I can help it. Yes,  if it was only band no problem but with the cup now unable to completely contain the tissue, I am getting poked and my tissue is squeezing out on the sides. Luckily the smaller bras are at or approaching end of life so no matter what,  I am buying new bras. Just which way!

Confused old man

Yes!..very surprised. Shocked even. They have been growing for the last three years. Hope they stop at my current B cup. I can live with that. 

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
Yes, especially if I bend over and look down. Got a double handful going on.

Offline blad

I am not as large busted as some here.

But it is surprising how much boob mass there is when you cup them in your hands.
If the bra fits, wear it.

perky

When I lye in bed and my sensitive nipples are keeping me awake I turn face down with my arms crossed holding both breasts which help calm things down a bit. I then feel the flesh pushing between my fingers and yes, feels much bigger than I actually am. Nice feeling though. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm definitely more aware of the size of my breasts as I go about my day, but it is when I put on an unpadded, unlined, underwire brassiere that the mass of my breasts becomes evident.  I know men here wear brassieres to reduce pain and sensitivity, to reduce movement and experience a certain comfort, but I don't have pain in my back or shoulders and don't have overly sensitive nipples.  When I put on a brassiere my attention is grabbed by the reality of these breasts I carry.  It is likely this fixation that makes wearing a brassiere in public difficult.  Yes, I can still mask my breasts by wearing an over shirt but part of me wants others to see them.  I really don't want to indulge that... though I probably do exactly that on this site where men are encouraged to share photos of their brassiere clad breasts.  We are a strange lot... but self-acceptance is key, whatever relationship we've found with the fact nature has bestowed us with breasts.

bikerbob

I am not as large busted as some here.

But it is surprising how much boob mass there is when you cup them in your hands.
I have as much boob under my arms as I do on my chest.  I wear pullovers most of the time.  I remember the first time I tried an underwire bra and was quite surprised to find that when I stuff everything into an underwire, I fill a C cup without the cups wrinkling.  Eeek.

Offline 42CSurprise!

You tell my story exactly Felix though there is enough projection that even without the brassiere my breasts are visible if I wear a light colored tee shirt... something I NEVER do for that very reason.  But an underwire brassiere pulls it all together in the most shocking way.  One could ask whether Mother Nature is playing a practical joke on us but I was never laughing about it.  I won't laugh now, but at least I won't cry about it...  Still shocking however, to have such prominent breasts...

Offline SideSet

I was. Both times in my life when my breasts were growing.  Each time I have come accept 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024