Author Topic: My breasts have turned into a kink  (Read 1245 times)

Offline pastthepointofreturn

• Posting Member
When my breasts started growing larger I became really self conscious about being topless in front of friends.   But recently I have started turning that self consciousness into a pleasure.  I look forward to being in those uncomfortable situations where my breasts are on display. I think to myself, my secret is out. They can all see I have breasts.  I start to feel embarrassed and then I start feeling excitement.  

I haven't posted a pic in a long time. I took a new one this morning getting ready for work.  I like the size of my breasts.  

Dudewithboobs

I wouldn’t say mine have turned in to a kink but I can completely understand how one could get to that. And I think it’s awesome if it has especially if it’s in a positive light of a kink. I think the more comfortable we become with our breasts the more lack of concern we develop. And when we remove our own stigma or insecurity of them we remove the pain or other negative emotion tied to them and what’s replaced is a positive one. Whether it be sexual, personal, comfort, etc. or all the above. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
But recently I have started turning that self consciousness into a pleasure.  I look forward to being in those uncomfortable situations where my breasts are on display.
Saying "My breasts have turned into a kink" is just another way of describing acceptance. Join the club. I am similar or slightly smaller size to you, and I puff my chest out in public nowadays.

Offline gotgyne

English is not my native language, but I've already read the word 'kink'. Nevertheless I looked it up in an online dictionary and found 'quirk' as a synonyme. Both words are not negative in my opinion. Be it as it be, I can only agree with the other comments. To me it makes no difference for what reason a man wears a bra, be it for support, for the possibility to show the female side, for crossdressing (then mostly with breast forms) and so on. I'd never judge a man for wearing a bra or other pieces of the so-called female underwear. Alas, a lot of people are not thinking this way.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
gotgyne, maybe another way of describing kink, is if a man wears a bra for his brain rather than his boobs...

Offline gotgyne

gotgyne, maybe another way of describing kink, is if a man wears a bra for his brain rather than his boobs...
Evolver, this is hilarious ... I like your definiton. :)
John

Gino

Then what would we call it if we wear a bra for both? :-)

Anyway, I have to say that the OP's breasts are still pretty easily masked with only a floppy / loose shirt and or a T shirt underneath it. 

Offline Johndoe1

Then what would we call it if we wear a bra for both? :-)
A lot of women do! 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

Then what would we call it if we wear a bra for both? :-)
A lot of women do!
  I would have to agree.  I would argue we all do.  Everyone who wears any article of clothing and says, I look good... I feel better about my self and appearance fall into that camp.  

Offline 42CSurprise!

Alas, my breasts, even as I entered puberty, had become a source of fascination and brassieres were a part of my fixation.  I didn't have the kind of breast development many of the men here experienced as teens, but I definitely had a fleshy chest and soft body.  I'd been introduced to a silk petticoat when I was in the crib and I so loved the feeling that I sought it out as a boy, teen, young man, adult.  When I was 12 I was asked to babysit for a neighbor who was deliciously voluptuous... mowing the lawn in her short shorts and overflowing halter top.  The first night I explored the dressers in the parents' bedroom and found her sexy lingerie.  I was about five feet tall and her bustier fit my body without a problem.  Yes, I had to fill the shaped brassiere cups with something soft.  The die was cast.

As you can imagine, the development of breasts as my body matured offered an opportunity to play the edges I've known my entire life.  Yes, I have gynecomastia, fully qualified to spend time at this website.  But for me there is always an erotic dimension to this whole experience.  It is actually difficult for me to put on a brassiere without becoming fixated on my breasts and how they look in whatever I'm wearing.  As you can imagine, fixating on my breasts makes simply engaging with a life a bit complicated.  That is why I will occasionally put my brassieres away and reorient myself to life without fixating on my breasts.  They don't go away, but I seem able to let them be.  When they are held in a well designed brassiere... as they are at this moment, it is very difficult to ignore them, especially in a form fitting turtleneck.  As one person here said when I posted a photo... I'm stacked.  ;D  Yes, I am... without complaint.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024