Author Topic: Thread shift  (Read 2678 times)

Offline gotgyne

It is remarkable, that the threads are shifting more and more into psychological and even spiritual dimensions. Threads like "Body image", "My breasts have turned into a kink", "Androgyny" or "Androgyny, hermaphrodotism, coincidence ..." tell it.
I like this, since it shows that we are not only on the surface any more, but moving towards the core.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline taxmapper

Awareness of subject matter. 

opening one's eyes is more than just someone placing a rumor in your head. 

researching into what is now a form of esoteric information and concepts that were not taught in school.   

To me the "awakining" that is taking place not only with this subject but many others is starting to crash the 'system". 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I agree that the deeper discussions on this side of the forum do seem to be more prevalent nowadays, I also think for the better.

I also agree with taxmapper's take on it. I would also add, that none of it would happen if people weren't comfortable opening up. Sometimes there is some very personal stuff written, epecially about past trauma etc. and that wouldn't happen either if this wasn't such a caring place.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 05:01:56 AM by Evolver »

aboywithgirls

Evolver, so true. I was very hesitant about coming out on this platform. I had joined as a man with significant gynecomastia. I really wanted to stay here and discuss and share ways to deal with gynecomastia.

I didn't share my secret that I was living as woman and then fully transitioned. I really love you guys and have had some very personal conversations in the personal messages. I was afraid to come out here out of fear of rejection. 

The acceptance that has been shown to this girl has been overwhelming. I also feel that it has allowed others here to open up themselves. It allows those here to look inward, beyond the gynecomastia and the bras and discover who they are.

I really do love ❤️ and appreciate all of you. 

❤️Sophie ❤️

Offline Johndoe1

I would hope we all have evolved to the point of understanding that we may be guys but we have a trait that is very human but society deems gender specific. The truth is it doesn't matter what you have between your legs, we have glandular, mammary tissue on our chests that are part of the human reproductive system for what ever reason. We have, at least for the moment, decided to retain this mammary tissue and to maintain health, we should, need, to understand how to maintain good health of that tissue and that includes discussing it at a level that, to an outsider might seem unusual or uncomfortable. We have come to that point now and that's a good thing for our mental as well as physical health. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

Diversity allows one to grow.  Experiencing a broad variety of human truths from, traveling, living in and with different cultures, an openness to try new foods... changes ones view on life and those sharing this planet with us.  we're all unique.  Culture alone doesn't define someone.  Harsh words and glares from others directed to another only show ones ingnorance. Everyone reading the acceptance portion of this forum has an openness and willingness to accept that.   Yes there is a physical difference about us and yes that includes a mental variations also.  That is the hard part to explain, or have others grasp and comprehend.

I quite enjoy the the discussion of those here and if that view varies from mine, that's okay.  I'm open to, and will learn from, and will always accept them for it.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Those last three posts are spot on.

Yes, when someone reveals something personal about themselves, it encourages others. It helps us all feel more understanding of each other which leads to further self-acceptance, then more revelations, encouragement, understanding and on and on it goes. For me, looking inward as a result of all that was one of the greatest things to happen in my life. Seriously.

Yes, our thinking has evolved here and it is a good thing for our physical and mental health. It worked for me, and one of the reasons that I changed my username was a reflection of that.

And yes, understanding and accepting the things that we discover about each other here, might not be possible for others to grasp and comprehend, but it allows us to grow. I’ll give another example: all the discussion about 'pink brain' in a few different threads last year. To those 'normal' people who would never have a reason to visit this forum and read those posts, if they for some reason did, they would think we were a bunch of nutters! But for us, we know and understand our fundamental truths and can relate to them.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've been away from the board for about two and a half months... exploring life without consideration to the fact I have breasts on my chest.  My collection of brassieres was tucked away in the corner of a closet.  I threw out a few that I'd concluded didn't work well for various reasons, but kept those that really enhance my breasts when I wear them.  Folks have seen a few photos of me wearing one or another of those brassieres.  I'm wearing one at the moment... ::)

I'm happy to see this conversation.  I probably was one of the primary instigators when it comes to stepping beyond "I wear a brassiere because of comfort."  Of course, none of us wants to wear a brassiere that is uncomfortable, but breasts don't magically appear on our chests... they are the result of a hormone stew that has other affects on our bodies and minds.  Those are the things I always wanted to explore.  So we've talked about gender being on a continuum, noting that folks with elevated estrogen are quite naturally on the more feminine side of the continuum.  Women's jeans fit better for a reason.  We often develop more feminine curves.  It can also affect our brains and we often find ourselves more comfortable hanging out with women talking about life than with men talking about mixed martial arts.

As is often said here, one size does NOT fit all.  I don't need to establish my bona fides as a MAN to reassure myself there is nothing wrong with me because I not only have breasts and wear a brassiere that makes me more comfortable, but because I like my breasts and am happy to play with sexy brassieres that show them off.  I certainly don't expect everyone here to have the same relationship with their breasts or their more feminine bodies.  I am happy, however, that we talk about more than comfort when we talk about breasts and brassieres.  8)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
^ Great to see you back here, old mate. :)

Offline Johndoe1

Welcome back 42CSuprise! We missed you!

Dudewithboobs

Welcome back! Hope life and new year has been great and holidays that have passed have gone well! I’d definitely say an instigator lol. As someone who used to be adamant against topics encouraged and indulged that I’d seen ya on it was you and some others who greatly helped me get out of my own ignorance and start letting loose of some of the things talked on. And as time went I found I enjoyed much of what I was against of those who “instigated” lol so thanks and welcome back great to see ya back

Offline 42CSurprise!

We remember the old adage... "You can lead a horse to water... but you can't make him drink."  Yes, we can expand our horizons and for some of us the new perspective will change the journey we're on with the breasts developing on our chests.  Some will continue to have difficulty and will object to our new found freedom.  We've decided we don't want to mutilate our bodies but that leaves us with a multitude of questions.  It would be foolish to overlook the reality that hormones that stimulate breast growth also result in other changes to our bodies and our perspective.  I think it is worth exploring these matters and am happy that is beginning to happen on this website.

I'm just back from a hike in a nearby watershed.  I chose to wear a black brassiere during my hike.  It seems returning to my brassieres is striking my fancy.  I certainly don't try to flaunt my breasts while hiking, but I definitely enjoyed the feeling of the band around my chest and the soft cups holding my breasts.  As I've said before, when I wear a brassiere it draws attention to my breasts.  When I got home I removed the damp brassiere, toweled off my upper body and put on another brassiere.  Now I'm telling the men here about my day.  We're a rather unique group of men, sharing these out of the ordinary experiences with breasts and brassieres.  I appreciate the freedom to tell the truth without shame.  This is certainly at the heart of acceptance. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 11:03:40 PM by 42CSuprise! »

aboywithgirls

That sounds perfectly natural to me. Just a little pro-tip from a long time bra wearer who is also very active. After a jog, a run, or any other workout, I actually wear my sports bra into the shower 🚿.  I'll take it off in the shower and I wash it with my Dove body wash, rinse it and let it air dry on a suction cup hook. The next day, it's clean and dry and ready for another run.

♥️Sophie♥️

Dudewithboobs

I recently began wearing a sports bra for running cause it’s gotten to where it’s more of a need than a option for my endurance running. I’ve done this same thing and it works great and saves time in waiting for wash to load up to wash things lol. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Love you athletes out there running... but that isn't me.  My three mile hike took just under an hour.  Yes, I got a cardio workout because the route took me over a hill, so I had a half hour of climbing... not steep but definitely got my heart pounding and my muscles working.  I imagine if I were running I'd need a sports bra.  I can definitely jiggle my breasts in the cups of my Lilyette brassiere if I begin jumping about, so a sports bra would be necessary if I ran.

I visited a crossdressing website last evening and read a conversation with another group of men who are fixated on wearing women's clothes.  It strikes me as funny in a way.  We may enjoy talking about brassieres but our interest is predicated on the fact estrogen in our bodies has in fact pushed us to a more feminine side of the gender continuum.  We didn't ask for the estrogen and many of us have struggled mightily with the changes in our bodies.  We've resisted this development... until we finally came to acceptance of the very real breasts growing on our chests.  These men, virtually all of whom are heterosexual, long to appear as women whether they remain in the closet or are out in the world.  It was a conversation asking the question of these men whether they were in the closet or out.  Most of the men are married and most are in the closet to everyone but their wives.  MANY of those wives are very upset about what their husbands are driven to do.  I say that because there definitely a compulsive component to their behavior, so that even with their partner's disapproval, they find ways to indulge their compulsion.

I don't know, of course, whether any of these men have gynecomastia that allows them to naturally fill the cups of their brassieres.  It is definitely not something that is talked about.  Interestingly, although gender confusion is definitely at play in these conversation, it is rare for the subject of sexual orientation arising.  I know for myself that gender confusion existed alongside confusion over my sexual orientation.  Given the sexual trauma I experienced as a boy that is probably not surprising.  This is definitely very complicated territory to explore.  Thanks for hearing me out.  Once again I stir the pot... :o

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024