Author Topic: Self image issues  (Read 1881 times)

Offline SoooTiredof-IT-

• Posting Member
   I just read a post on the gynecomastia stories section were the self image issue was mention. This is for me a big issue to deal with because is something that some of us have to deal with daily. It completly sucks when I can't stand the view of my chest in the mirrow, it also sucks when you think that people are making fun of your chest without having any proof and the worse of all its frustrating the way that I have to dress to hide my gyne.... is like I am wearing clothes mismatch my personalitie.

Am I the only one that feels this way????  This just sucks big time...sooo tired of this B.S.

WOW...... I had to air that out........ I need a punching bag right now >:(

Offline nomore

• Posting Member

Am I the only one that feels this way????  This just sucks big time...sooo tired of this B.S.

of course you're not the only one. You feel exactly as I do and exactly as almost everyone else on here, I'm sure.

I just want to die whenever anyone says anything. It's a rare event for it to happen, as I think I do a good job concealing it and many people are civilized enough not to say anything when I dont, but when it does....... it's the most angry and sad I could possibly feel.

I honestly think the only reason I've never beat up everyone who's ever said anything is because then they'd be able to say "he beat me up cas I talked about his boobs". After I get this all resolved, I think I'll be too happy about being done with it forever that I wont care what anyone said.

Just had what seems to me is a good idea.... ill post it in a new topic for feedback.

Anyway, the carelessness of friends, peers, doctors, even parents is shocking and it only adds to frustration.

Good post sooootiredofit.

Offline SoooTiredof-IT-

• Posting Member
    Is kind of funny , but sometimes I feel like I might be a bit judgemental about my image. How can I explain this???...just imaging a super model thats super skinny and when she looks in the mirrow she can only see a fat waist or  midsection. I am into bodybuilding and having this 2 unwanted things just prevents me from achieving a level of self confidence and a sence of normality in this mess up world. This condition should seriously be covered by insurance in the States at least partially . I can't wait to wake up the morning after surgery ( when ever that is!! :-\) , I bet that would be the best day of my life .

That was just a little motivation image that keeps me going. All of you should have your visions of a post gyne life experience..... it helps me somehow....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024