Author Topic: The girls are sisters, not twins.  (Read 1426 times)

Brdy64

Our breasts are different on each side, they are not the same.
In my case my left side is about a cup size larger than my right. My right breast actually sags a bit more than my left as well.
Nipples are different as well especially since I was born with a deformed double nipple (side by side) on my left side. My right side does have a larger areola around it though.

Are yours much different?
How are they different?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 07:54:29 AM by Brdy64 »

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
My left is about a cup size larger and seems to be more sensitive to touch. Also, I can hold a pencil under it, but not under the right. Not yet, at least!

Brdy64

Strange that I was stuffing my right side as it was about a cup smaller than my left side.
This morning I'm looking down and I see "extra material" on that side, but not as much as before.
I don't think it's enough difference that I need to stuff my right side.
Maybe that side is starting to "catch up".

Brdy64

I'm not sure if I am a believer in "breast tissue migration". 
It would explain why my right side cup seems "fuller" after wearing my underwire bra for some time. 

Or it can be explained away as my breasts are growing and changing. The right side is simply catching up. 

Do y'all believe in "breast tissue migration"?

Offline taxmapper

I'm not sure if I am a believer in "breast tissue migration".
It would explain why my right side cup seems "fuller" after wearing my underwire bra for some time.

Or it can be explained away as my breasts are growing and changing. The right side is simply catching up.

Do y'all believe in "breast tissue migration"?
My other half would LOVE it, given she's around an F cup. 
She keeps telling me that she hopes that one night either the aliens do this or that magically her boobs sneak some of their weight over to me at night. 

In reality its based on hormones.   The hormones will be the final determiner of this. if they do, fine, if they dont, fine. 

Brdy64

There is good reasoning behind "slight" tissue migration. After all I never wore a bra until recently, and gravity has most definitely taken its toll on my boobs. But of course we are talking about almost 45 years of gravity and bouncing. 
I look down at my boobs without a bra, and my boobs are "looking down". 😬
Does wearing a proper fitting bra migrate side boob forward? I don't know. I still have side boob even though my right breast is filling up the cup now. 🤔

Offline 42CSurprise!

Whether a well designed underwire brassiere leads to migration or not... it will definitely put everything in place and present them to the world in the best fashion.  Of course, I sense that my right breast, the sister with an inferiority complex is joining the party.  Perhaps both of my breasts are getting bigger but it definitely feels my right breast is catching up with her sister.  The cups of my brassiere are well filled at the moment.  I'm happy...

p.r.1974

My experience with wearing a properly fitting underwire all but exclusively over the years has appeared to have some tissue migrating effects. The girls feel and look more forward than east west.

To me it seems to be an engineering thing. Wearing compression devices on the legs, arms, and anywhere else also has an effect on how muscle and other tissue is affected. Corset training will adjust the body in muscle growth and tissue development slightly with extensive wear. The name of the tribe that uses rings to elongate the neck escapes me, but I have not heard of this not being permanent. And the foot binding in Asia is also permanent.  But we are not talking about the bone shaping here. 

So I believe that tissue migration is possible with some, but with all of the variables involved, I do not believe it will affect everyone the same.

Upfront

If you are involved in radiography one quickly learns not to look for symmetry when assessing whether a patient is straight for a radiology examination.

A fascinating experiment can easily be  done using a pc and easily available software.
Take any full face photo and split it vertically and duplicate each half. 
 Then combine two left sides and two right sides. Voila - two different people.! 

Orb

If you are involved in radiography one quickly learns not to look for symmetry when assessing whether a patient is straight for a radiology examination.

A fascinating experiment can easily be  done using a pc and easily available software.
Take any full face photo and split it vertically and duplicate each half.
 Then combine two left sides and two right sides. Voila - two different people.!
Good to have you back Upfront.  AKA Normal Boobs / Nb1

Upfront

Thanks Orb - three members were responsible for encouragement and persuasion

Brdy64

I wasn't going to blow your cover in case you didn't want anyone to know....
But it is good to see you back 😉

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
I'm glad you're back. I'm also giggling because we both have "Up" name rebranding. ;)

Gino

Mine "erupted" a bit over a year ago and there are days when one or the other is larger and I try not to think about it. There's too many things to sweat over that I may be able to control, fretting about things out of my control like the dissimilar size of my problem pays no dividends. 

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Mine "erupted" a bit over a year ago and there are days when one or the other is larger and I try not to think about it. There's too many things to sweat over that I may be able to control, fretting about things out of my control like the dissimilar size of my problem pays no dividends.
Amen.  I have way to many responsibilities to manage.  We are the oldest of 6 in each of our families. My boobs are just a fact of life.  The bra is on in the morning and off before bed.  Just like my wife.  We just deal with it.  Love conquers all.  52 years of marriage.  I think we got this.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024