Author Topic: skin tightness  (Read 6151 times)

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
    • http://lagynecomastia.org/
Cost obviously depends on several factors. Surgeon skill is certainly one of them. The other issue you will most likely have to deal with is that your gynecomastia in somewhat more involved due to your skin laxity. From your comments it seems clear that skin removal will be necessary else you will not get a flat, tight chest. Be careful, inexperienced surgeons my convince you not to remove skin because they are not comfortable with the technique. Make sure you go to a plastic surgeon who does gynecomastia regularly as your case is more complicated than a straightforward case.
Dr. Cruise
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
2081 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-644-4808
Before and After Pictures
Types of Gynecomastia

Offline digitalgod

• Posting Member
Hello my big breasted brothers.
I wanted to give you guys a status update; I have had my massive male mammaries mutilated. They are history!
Don't ask for pictures unless you're prepared for accusations of perversion and/or sexual fetishism.

It feels just like yesterday when I still had gynecomastia.
This is hard to explain, because it was actually today. I had my surgery about twelve hours ago.

I don't feel broken, but i'm definitely broke. My surgery cost close to $6000. So it goes...

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
good going.  was skin a significant issue for you? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline digitalgod

• Posting Member
Not in the slightest!

Offline digitalgod

• Posting Member
So when is the swelling supposed to kick in?
i'm already 2 days post op and there is no swelling at all.

So...will it be another few days, or would the swelling have appeared already if it were going to?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024