Author Topic: Sources for gyno treatment  (Read 4146 times)

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
http://www.customnutritionwarehouse.com/
-Raloxifene/tamoxifene

www.1fast400.com
rebound xt/skulpt

basically.. the best thing right now as far as drug treatment.. is using a SERM.. stacked with a suicide inhibitor.

my reccomendation.  use raloxifene, and rebound xt.

this should pretty much work for any type of case... glandular/fatty.. ect.

what i would .. if your gyno is fat as well as gland.. is maintain a small -kcal defecit.

also if your gyno is largely fat, i would get topical skulpt.

skulpt is basically liposuction.  dmso.. is an ingredient in the product that is the best penetrator pretty much on market.

again, it is not a magic fat errasor.  ketosis, and a -kcal defecit is needed to see results.  

if u don't want to go extreme, i would just use raloxifene/rebound xt.

if u want to go all out..throw in skulpt.  best way to use  it is after cardio.. in ketosis.. lieing flat on ur back and spraying directly around nipple and maintaing position on ur back for a good half an hour.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
also, it is wise to go and get your blood checked periodically.

the raloxifene studies are 3 month.. to see the decrease in gyncomastia.  there were cases where it completely resolved in 2 weeks for a few patients.  some took longer to resopnd..  good part is everyone did.

again, it is VERY wise to have your hormon levels checked on this stuff.

SERMS cause elevated TEST/EST because they block estrogen receptors and pretty much have the same effect as suicide inhibitors (natural test boosters.. like 6oxo/reboundxt)  off the top of my head i remember something like 10% increase in both test/estrodiol from 120 mgs of raloxifene.

this is where the suicide inhibitor kicks in.  should control the elevated estrogen.  

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.
Raloxifene, tamoxifen reduce persistent pubertal gynecomastia

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - For teenage boys with persistent gynecomastia, inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast with either tamoxifen or raloxifene appears to be a safe and effective means of reducing breast size, according to a new study.

About 10% of cases of pubertal gynecomastia do not resolve on their own within 3 years, researchers at the University of Ottawa explain in an article in the July issue of the Journal of Pediatrics. Led by Dr. Sarah E. Lawrence, they conducted a retrospective chart review of patients treated at their clinic between 1995 and 2000.

Included in the review were 15 patients treated with tamoxifen for an average of 5.2 months, 10 with raloxifene for an average of 4.9 months, and 13 with no specific therapy other than reassurance. At baseline, the diameter of the breast nodule averaged 4.6 cm, 3.8 cm and 4.7 cm, respectively.

Tamoxifen treatment was associated with a mean decrease of 2.1 cm (45%) in mean diameter of the breast nodule, compared with 2.5 cm (66%) in the raloxifene group (p < 0.0001 for each). A response rate of at least a 50% reduction in size occurred in 41% and 86% of breasts, respectively.

There appeared to be no adverse events, and no significant changes in levels of luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, testosterone, estradiol or liver transaminases.

The authors contacted subjects in 2003. None of those who had been treated reported a relapse, but 40% in each treatment group went on to have mammoplasty. Among those treated only with reassurance, 50% reported spontaneous resolution.

"A randomized controlled trial using standardized measurements of glandular tissue, such as breast ultrasonography, is needed to further evaluate the use of estrogen inhibitors as medical therapy for boys troubled by persistent pubertal gynecomastia," Dr. Lawrence and her associates conclude.

Offline gyne_sucks

• Posting Member
I'm sorry for sounding stupid but if I'm part of the 10 percent that got gyno in puberty and still have it after several years that means ONLY surgery will have a significant affect on reducing my gyno?

I have mild gyno that seems like it's mostly gland so what would you recommend I take that has the best chance to work for me?  I know there is some fat there but it's mostly the gland that's causing the puffy nipples that I want to get rid of.

Thanks in advance.

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
exactly how much raloxifene would someone have to take and how often to see results, and the site you provided does not sell it in capsules does it?

Offline bathroom

• Posting Member
the custom nutrition warehouse link doesn't work anymore.  Maybe they went out of business?

Any other places for it?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024