Author Topic: Basic question for all  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Sneff

Hello, I'm new here, just wanted to ask a few basic questions. I am considering having this proceedure done and would like some advise on finding a good Doctor? I see many available, but want to make sure it's done properly. Also, could you give me a ballpark figure on what the proceedure cost?

Thank you.

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Hey welcome,

Choosing the correct surgeon is VITAL to getting goo results. You should choose a surgeon that you feel comfortable with and also make sure that the surgeon is experienced.

Where are you from? Country & city.

Someone will then be able to direct you to a surgeon.
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

DrBermant

Hello, I'm new here, just wanted to ask a few basic questions. I am considering having this proceedure done and would like some advise on finding a good Doctor? I see many available, but want to make sure it's done properly. Also, could you give me a ballpark figure on what the proceedure cost?

Thank you.

Here is a post I set up about finding a gynecomastia surgeon:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated, what needs to be done, and varies from doctor to doctor and around the world. 

In our office, one price does not fit all problems.  We take care of so many different types of gynecomastia male chest contour deformity that it would not be fair for the simpler cases to be paying the same fee as the more complex problems.  Jane is my office manager and can better discuss typical costs and fees.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Sneff

I am located near Denver CO. There are many different doctor's in the area, but few seem to have testimonials and pictures. Thanks again for your help!

DrBermant

I am located near Denver CO. There are many different doctor's in the area, but few seem to have testimonials and pictures. Thanks again for your help!

Actually I see many Colorado Gynecomastia Patients, that link has the experiences of some of them.  To minimize travel, our patients often start with our Preliminary Remote Discussion.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024