Author Topic: 2 months post surgery not sure if this is swelling or residual gland  (Read 3321 times)

Offline Drifter

I had surgery two months ago and I'm not sure if this is residual gland or just swelling. My nipples feel squishy to the touch almost like a balloon filled with water not sure what that indicates. If a doctor or someone with a similar experience could give me some closure it would be much appreciated.

The notsogood right side

The better left side

The front

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I don't know if this will apply to your case but last year there was a guy on her named McGilli. You can find his thread under the "stories" section. He spoke of having a squishy gyne on one side. His nipple looked kinda like yours. There's pics in there and you might find some info in that thread. He did wind up having revision and having it fixed. If you look for the date to be around the first few months of last year you'll find it. I just browsed and found it to give you the name.

Good luck.

Offline Sandman_BR

• Posting Member
Hello my friend!

I'm almost in the 2nd month after surgery and my nipples look like yours!
Here you can see my topic with few pics:

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/9/puffy-nipples-after-gyno-surgery-from-brazil/

As the doctors have said, it can be swelling or scar tissue!

Offline Drifter

Hello my friend!

I'm almost in the 2nd month after surgery and my nipples look like yours!
Here you can see my topic with few pics:

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/9/puffy-nipples-after-gyno-surgery-from-brazil/

As the doctors have said, it can be swelling or scar tissue!

Dude! They look so alike! So this should go away right? That's what they said? Are yours squishy water in a balloon like? I don't have hard masses-I did at first be after a few days of massage that went away and now it's just squishy. But if it looks like it does after I workout I'll be very happy with the results. Thanks for replying!

Offline Sandman_BR

• Posting Member
No, I don't have hard lumps underneath the aureola. It's like a water balloon. I feel hard mass only around the aureola, under the scars marks.
Regarding swelling, it heals alone. Scar tissue also heals alone in most of the cases. If not, maybe some cortisone injections can be considered.
In this forum you can find a lot of posts about scar tissue issues.
Please, keep us updated about your progress.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024