Author Topic: Unevenness Post-op?  (Read 4182 times)

Offline noobtube

Hey everyone,

I had bilateral gland excision and liposuction done with Dr. Fielding. It has been 3 weeks since my surgery (still early in the healing process), and it seems to me like there is more fat (or swelling?) on my left side than my right, especially when comparing the areas near the armpit. Has anyone else experienced anything like this post-op? When I flex, I can see and feel what seems to be excess fat on my left compared to my right. My right side looks flatter and is better defined than my left. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
After this short time, the unevenness could be nothing more than post operative swelling.  Check back with the surgeon as no one here can help, but I seriously believe your concerns will gradually diminish over time.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline Gynecomastia Singapore

• Posting Member
Hi noobtube, i am 13 days post op now. I have the exact same problem as you. My left chest seems to be visibly bigger than the right. 
It is nothing but uneven swelling. Very very normal. My left chest had more glandular tissues which were removed and thus it swelled more.
The swelling seems to be going down and hoping the skin tightens over the next few weeks. As you also said, the right chest seems to be perfect. :)
Fingers crossed

Offline gyno1990

• Posting Member
Any updates from either of you? 

Offline rhinokids

probably post-op swelling and a lot of guys seem to have more tissue that is excised on the left side so that probably is why. just have to ride it out, speak with fielding and maybe do massages?

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
I really don't mean to give you negative thoughts but if the surgeon is incompetent then yes, one pec could retain more fat than the other. I'm almost 10 months ahead and they're still different size. All you can do is hope for the best and wait.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Julia Roberts is one of the most attractive people I can think of.  Even So, if you look at her face carefully, it is not symmetrical.  
Mirror image symmetry is actually very unusual.  If you look carefully, one of your ears is larger and set at a different level on your head.  Your eyes are of different size and one is higher or lower than the other. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024