Author Topic: 3 months post-op, left side bigger than right  (Read 3534 times)

Offline frodo

• Bronze Member
  • There, and back again.
I'm one week short of 3 months post-op... while my right side is fine, my left side still sticks out more (although less than before surgery)... I still wouldnt be confident enough to take my shirt off in public with it looking this way though.

It still feels sore when I raise my arms above my head, for example, so is there a chance it will go down, or will I need to go for a revision? Will dieting or losing weight help?

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
its difficult to say, it can go down and it may not. it could be fluid in there. it can be dry blood that makes it big. wait a couple of months and see if it goes down and if it doesnt go see your ps and let he check it out.
i finally feel like im a man

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
hey,bro i here you i'm 7.5 weeks post op and my left side is noticeablely larger than my right.To add to that i have a crease running along my bottom right nipple.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
To answer your questions,
Dieting and losing weight will help your overall health, but not your swelling.
A compression shirt and massaging might help. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline frodo

• Bronze Member
  • There, and back again.
I stopped wearing the compression vest at 8 weeks. I dont know if this is swelling or not, as I understand, swelling feels pretty hard, but this doesnt seem hard at all...

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
my crease was there right after surgery and then it disappeared and now it reappeared.I loose skin i was told should not be a factor but i'm starting to second guess that beause when i pull the kin tight it disappears.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024