Author Topic: Nurein  (Read 19370 times)

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
So he did my lipo from the nipple incision I believe.
I had lipo and gland removal. I think with me they hadn't given me enough anesthetic so the gland removal on the first breast hurt quite a bit and I told him then he gave me more and no more pain... the lipo had tiny bits which stang but nothing major.
Overall I wouldn't worry about the pain at all... it's a small price to pay for what it is. But the worst part of the whole experience (I'm only 6 days in) is wearing the damn vest 24/7 ... and for the first three days u cant shower as you have a bandage on and it gets itchy...
I will be posting some pics but haven't really had a chance to take any yet.

Cheers for the update, much appreciated. Keep 'em coming. :)

I was thinking about videoing when I get it done so I could watch it for closure. I think it would really help me.

The incision for the gland on the nipple. I hear on one of his videos that it's only half a cm. I bet you don't even feel it do you?

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Seeing as there are a few guys here that have gone with <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile">Dr. Nurein[/url], it would be great to have a single thread with pre/post pics and stories.

I agree with this. While the reviews online are generally ok I would like to hear about people's experiences here. 

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Hi Guys,
so I had my surgery on Monday with <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile">Dr. Nurein[/url]...I've just taken the bandage off today and seen the results..
I was warned beforehand that it would be swollen and the results wouldn't be accurate until a few months but I have to say I'm a bit concerned as it seems like there's a lot of fat which has been left on there.
It does look a lot better than before but I can't say I'm completely happy yet!!!
As far as the pain the gland for me was the part which hurt the most as there wasn't enough local given initially but as soon as I told the doc he put more local in and the pain was gone.

Hope this helps.

To be fair 6 days on you might be still swollen from the procedure. I wouldn't worry if I was you yet. I believe he offers free revisions anyway. Of course you want things to be ok the first time around but at least you won't have to pay more if that happens.

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
Seeing as there are a few guys here that have gone with <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile"><a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile"><a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile">Dr. Nurein[/url][/url][/url], it would be great to have a single thread with pre/post pics and stories.

I agree with this. While the reviews online are generally ok I would like to hear about people's experiences here.

I can only see one or two of his threads on here, but tons for the other usual guys like Karidis and Vijh. Lots of trust pilot reviews for him and he seems to be well recognised at events etc.

It's good to see the real results on here though with genuine before and after shots.

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
I am booked for November too now. Good luck to me!

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member

Awesome news Rob! Did you go see him today? How did everything go?

Offline kingkongaintgotshitonme

• Posting Member
So lads,
so here's a few before and after.
what are your thoughts?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 02:32:04 PM by kingkongaintgotshitonme »

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
So lads,
what are your thoughts? I'm not happy.

Mate, that's a massive difference and only a week out? Look at the shadow on the pre side pic, it was very pointy and now you have a masculine sculpted chest. You can be proud to push that our with a thin t-shirt. Just lift a ton of weights once you can.

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member

Awesome news Rob! Did you go see him today? How did everything go?

I went a while ago but I took my time to decide to be honest.

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
So lads,
what are your thoughts?

You look much better and is far too early to judge. It will get even better.

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
So lads,
what are your thoughts?

I forgot to ask. How was after the procedure. I was asked to bring someone with me and to have someone staying with me for 48 hours.

Were you able to move around easily?

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
I'm November as well, Sheffield 

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
I'm November as well, Sheffield

Good to hear you've made the first steps. Is that just a meeting or is that the procedure booked in? Just gland or gland and lipo?

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
It's the procedure gland and lipo. Been booked in for a few months, it's come around fast.

Offline kingkongaintgotshitonme

• Posting Member
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif] I forgot to ask. How was after the procedure. I was asked to bring someone with me and to have someone staying with me for 48 hours.[/font][/color]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Were you able to move around easily?[/font][/color]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Hi mate,[/font][/color]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]you coming from the north?[/font][/color]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]so basically no one knows I got the procedure done. I live about an hour away so i got the train there and train back afterward with no issues. till today no one at home even knows I had the procedure done as literally, it makes no difference to how you are. If you can have someone to care for you then, of course, that's good but its very minimal pain etc. Only thing is though the vest and bandage are itchy so that's annoying.[/font][/color]

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024