Author Topic: What not to train when you have gyne?  (Read 3333 times)

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
I'm going to the gym now and I know what parts of my body (chest) shouldn't I train so my gyne won't look worse... Thanks!

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
Are you getting surgery for your gyne soon?

The male chest has two parts, the upper and lower pectoral muscle. If you gain muscle on either, it'll probably push out the gland further. Keep in mind gaining muscle is a very slow process(unless on steroids) so don't worry about it. Just workout, and whenever you get your gyne surgery, you'll have a great looking contour to your chest with the muscle you've built.

Cheers
My surgery was done on Oct 20th, 2014 by Dr. J. Craig Fielding in Toronto, Ontario.

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member

The male chest has two parts, the upper and lower pectoral muscle. If you gain muscle on either, it'll probably push out the gland further. Keep in mind gaining muscle is a very slow process(unless on steroids) so don't worry about it. Just workout, and whenever you get your gyne surgery, you'll have a great looking contour to your chest with the muscle you've built.

Cheers

Might not get surgery... :(

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts

Cheers

Why not? It clearly bothers you. Is it a money issue?

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member

Cheers

Why not? It clearly bothers you. Is it a money issue?

It bothers me - a lot. And yeah, it's about money, plus I'm on Europe and can't travel to get the surgery... Portugal to be exact.

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
Is there no experienced gynecomastia surgeons in Portugal? If not, I would recommend saving up and getting surgery abroad. It will cost a lot more, but remember, do whatever is necessary to make you happy.

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
Is there no experienced gynecomastia surgeons in Portugal? If not, I would recommend saving up and getting surgery abroad. It will cost a lot more, but remember, do whatever is necessary to make you happy.

I don't know, but I'm sure there might be. Haven't looked at it yet. What can be the least amount of money that this surgery will cost me? What's the minimum, like 1K?

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
I don't know, but I'm sure there might be. Haven't looked at it yet. What can be the least amount of money that this surgery will cost me? What's the minimum, like 1K?
It depends on the severity of your gynecomastia. It can be anywhere from free to $10,000. It also depends on where you get the surgery, and from what doctor.

If you have a mild case, it'll definitely be cheaper than someone who has DD's. Got any pics?

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
I've posted a couple of times some pics of me, please can you check them and tell me what you think and how much it will PROBABLY cost?

I'd say I have a very minimal mild gyne, but what do I know.

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
I've posted a couple of times some pics of me, please can you check them and tell me what you think and how much it will PROBABLY cost?

I'd say I have a very minimal mild gyne, but what do I know.
I checked them out, you seem to have puffy nipples, which is mild gynecomastia. I'd say yours would be around $1000 - $3000.(could be more) Keep in mind it really depends on the doctor and what country you're getting it in. Also, don't settle for an inexperienced doctor.

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
I'm still in puberty, do you think there's a chance it'll go away on its own?

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
How long have you known you've had it for?

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
How long have you known you've had it for?

1 year give or take

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
1 year give or take
Does it hurt at all? Behind your nipples, is it sensitive? If not, it most likely won't go away. What happens during puberty is the gland swells up, then typically the swelling goes away and your chest returns to normal. For me and you, it swelled, then grew some tissue. Once that tissue is there, it won't go away without surgery.

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
1 year give or take
Does it hurt at all? Behind your nipples, is it sensitive? If not, it most likely won't go away. What happens during puberty is the gland swells up, then typically the swelling goes away and your chest returns to normal. For me and you, it swelled, then grew some tissue. Once that tissue is there, it won't go away without surgery.

Ah dammit, it doesn't. It does some times though, but most of the time I would say it doesn't...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024