Author Topic: TLC Documentary Show looking for men  (Read 2093 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Hello Merle!

Thank you so much for speaking to me with regards to the TLC show. We are so grateful for your kindness and willingness to help us out.

Here is some more information on the show...

I work for Pink Sneakers Productions. We produce documentaries for NBC, TLC, Bravo, VH1, MTV & CMT. Currently, we are casting a documentary series on people living with rare medical conditions for the TLC Network. The show, "Life Chronicles," aims to inspire and enlighten others by relaying the personal experiences of those facing exceptional circumstances. This episode will cover this experience in a true documentary form, preserving respect for all parties involved. We want to illustrate the participate from a  personalized, observational and respectful angle. This show is being produced to foster awareness and for outreach purposes.

In a few weeks, TLC would send a crew to the participant's house for up to 4 days non-consecutively and document his/her daily life and story.  TLC is not offering compensation. However, TLC would assist in helping the participants seek treatment and find resources.  If one were to be on the show, there is a large chance that many people would reach out to them and offer their services and help.

If you have any ideas, or may know of anyone who may be willing to share their story on TV for the purpose of getting the story out there, feel free to call me at 407-464-2080 ext. 147, or email us at casting@pinksneakers.net. If not, no worries at all! Thank you so much, Merle, for your time!

Sincerely Yours,
Kristine Lorefice

KRISTINE LOREFICE
CASTING NBC, VH1, MTV, BRAVO, TLC
PINK SNEAKERS PRODUCTIONS
1000 COLOUR PLACE, APOPKA, FLORIDA 32703
P: 407.464.2080  ext. 147
WWW. PINKSNEAKERS.NET
WWW.TLC.COM
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline GynosaurusRex

• Posting Member
we are right up there with "the woman with half a body" and "the tree man"

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024