Author Topic: Gyno from prohormone  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Tester44

So hello everybody i will write my story there and ask you for advice. I did a 11-ketotestosterone (adrenosterone) cycle of 800mg for 7 weeks. After a long research on this compound which was supposed to not convert in estrogen as i was told many times. I didnt care about sides except gyno that was my only fear and reason i choosed this "safe" compound. So i did this cycle for 7 weeks then jumped in pct which was 6 bromo, daa, St3nght. At the end of my pct i started to have gyno symptoms and lump in my left nipple i jumped on erase pro taking 2 pills now tappered for 1 pill. It has been 17 days when my gyno first appeared in that time it grew up and now it is visible when my nipples are warm and you focus on it. I still have symptoms even after 17 days nipple got itchy sometimes and painful and i guess its still growing :(. When it is supposed to stop growing? I am not that much nervous because i HOPE that i will go away after some 3-4 months when my hormones balance. Any help please and no i cant get any letrozole in my country etc. Please help me

Offline Tester44

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
First, I am no expert in self-treatment protocols with anabolic steroids -- so I am just responding in general.  Remember, not everything you read on the internet or hear from other people is truthful or correct -- so relying on that kind of advice on how to avoid gyne is problematic.  You were playing with fire -- and occasionally one can get burned.

There is no way to predict when or if your problem will diminish or disappear.  Best is to just stop all the hormones, etc and just give it time -- you do have plenty of time on your side.  Hopefully your symptoms and excess tissue will subside.

Realistically, if the gyne hasn't disappeared within one year after you have stopped everything, then you may want to look for a surgeon.

Good luck.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Tester44

OK thank you and how much are the chances that it is actually breast cancer? Should i go visit doctor to see it?

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
The history you provided, including the sequence of taking drugs and then developing gyne, do not point to breast cancer.  Also, breast cancer in a young male is extra-ordinarily rare.  However, I absolutely cannot diagnose you through the internet.  If you are concerned, then definitely visit a doctor for a cancer screening.

Dr Jacobs

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The general belief is that Gynecomastia  caused by a drug side effect will self-subside if the offending drug or drugs are withdrawn soon enough.  There is a distinction then between swelling and actual growth.  Generally speaking, you will have to go a year or even two with no change to be sure.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024