Author Topic: Spleen's 3 week update @ Surgery Experiences  (Read 3672 times)

Offline rcbrown23

Looks pretty fukking good. I still can't get over how invisible your scars are. I'm 13 days post from Bermant...I hope my scars dissapear like that.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 09:05:11 AM by rcbrown23 »

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Awesome results.  Your scars look great.  
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline rcbrown23

No...so far I'm totally satisfied. There was little more bruising than usual, but it's going away and It's looking like I'll get near PERFECT results. I just don't want to get my hopes up too far, yet. After 5 weeks, as long as everything stays on course, I'll then celebrate.

I've been taking pics, I just don't have them up yet. I will by next week, and I'll also post my opinions of Bermant and how the whole experience went.

-Brown

Offline nukem2k5

Yeah, Brown, I'm anxious to see your pics.

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005

You had a very mild case to begin with.  Do you live near Virginia or did you decide to stay in town after surgery ?  I read in another one of your posts that you had a Hematoma after surgery with Bermant.  Exactly the reason why I advise people not to travel to see him (or anyone else).

I'm 4 months post op with Dr. Bermant and my results were awesome.  I'd advise anyone who's thinking of getting surgery with him to contact me before giving Gyno51's comments too much attention.

Dave

Offline Spleen

Ha!  It's a good thing you had Bermant do the surgery and not this guy.  "quite a bit of fat"?  Har har.

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005

Hello, if you ask me you still have quite a bit of fat left after that surgery.  It's not even in the same ballpark as my surgery.  If your happy that's great but don't but in and say I didn't have a bad experience with Bermant because you have no idea what happened.  

It's an OK job but for a skinny kid you still have quite a bit of fat left.  MAybe it will regrow then you'll meet the real Bermant

Don't butt in?  The only thing you ever do on this forum is butt in on everyone's post and badmouth Dr. Bermant.  We get it, you had a bad experience, in your opinion.  But you've gone above and beyond making others AWARE of what happened and have become a huge distraction.

For everyone else's info, there isn't "quite a bit of fat left".  My chest is pretty lean.  In any case, I didn't go to Dr. Bermant so he could make my chest lean, I went so he could remove the gigantic gland from it.

Well he certainly isn't lean and that's not muscle on top of that skin and bones body.

Of course his results are better than yours so I can see why you would like them. Let's see some of your after shots without your shoulders pulled back

That is actually one of Bermant's better jobs but anyone with Gyne knows it doesn't look nearly as bad in photos as it does in person.

Like I said, his chest is not muscle, it looks very soft in the photos and I would guess much worse in person

Nice try, pal, but it is muscle.  Thought you might sneak some weird insults past me?  Let's stay on topic instead of pretending I have some sort of muscle-shaped fat on my chest.

Offline Spleen

Of course his results are better than yours so I can see why you would like them. Let's see some of your after shots without your shoulders pulled back

Any other poses you'd like to see me in?  I'll see if I can find a pair of speedos to model while I'm at it, but It'll cost you!

Offline nukem2k5

Any other poses you'd like to see me in?  I'll see if I can find a pair of speedos to model while I'm at it, but It'll cost you!

I'd pay to see that  :-*

:P
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 08:40:11 AM by nukem2k5 »

Offline Spleen

I'd pay to see that  :-*

Hey, isn't that Blatino's line?  lol

Offline nukem2k5

Haha yeah I was surprised that I didn't see him jump on that.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024