Author Topic: Belief Systems  (Read 1262 times)

Offline realist85

• Posting Member
I just confirmed my April 12th with Dr. Jacobs and am psyched. Anyone have any recent experience with him? I looked at the past posts and they seemed pretty positive.

Anyway, I'm curious to see if gynecomastia has affected anyone's outlook on life with regard to political or religious beliefs.

Personally, gynecomastia caused me to lose faith in God, which has never regained. While it could be argued that gynecomastia made me a stronger person, I never understood why God would give me such a condition and so few around me to cause me this stress in life.

I also started to embrace leftist economic philosophy too. Because I felt like gyne dominated my life and prevented me from doing many things, it seemed as if life was out of my control, and that it was so for many people. I thought that people should not be left alone to fend for themselves in the world and government should help them.

Recently, I began to embrace the philosophy of transhumanism, which values the biological improvement in man. Many people who are suspicious of surgery are often those who think that we should not interfere with what we were given by nature and live with the cards we were dealt. I disagree. My surgery is an affirmation of my belief that we should do everything possible, including dramatically altering ourselves, in order to live the best life possible. Just because it isn't natural doesn't mean it is bad. I'm also planning to get lazer eye surgery next year too. I'll accept ocular implants, and anything else to better myself. Why not? You only live once. I'm totally pro biotechnology and any sort of human enhancement possible.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024