Author Topic: Its been 1 and half Month but....  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Lipoboy027

• Posting Member
I hope someone can help me out wit this.I had liposuction and excision surgery 1 n half month back.The right side was good and the left furiously swollen in the beginning.Now my right side's nipple(the bottom area)sticks out a bit because of the stitches.

And the doctor says time will flatten it which im not sure about.The main problem is that the left sided chest.When i flex my chest,the right chest looks fine but the left still has fats in it like a cone shape.I thought it might be swelling at first,but as time went by i could feel the swelling in the centre of the nipple and not the chest tats y im sure its fat.I believe its fats not properly sucked out and my left nipple looks awfully protuded.I tried explaining to the doctor but she told me its not fats.She said its blood clot cells and it will take 4 to 6 months to flatten look like the right sided chest.

But im starting to lose confidence because if its blood clot,it would be hard when i feel it.But when i touch my chest,its feels soft and i suspect the swelling reducing had reached its final stage and  wont reduce anymore.I am very depressesd.and not sure whether the surgeons screwed up.I just want a normal life.What should i do?

Offline Lipoboy027

• Posting Member
I really do hope someone in this forum has experienced my problem or can give me some advice.

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
from what you describe and from other posts i have read, it is probably scar tissue, which doesnt completely go away for about a year. im sure it will be fine

Offline flex1appeal

I am also about 7 weeks post op and have what seems to be a similar problem only mine is on the right side. I was told the same thing by my doctor. But mine seems different only in the sense that my nipples are now becoming puffy again. So I am not sure what to make of it. I am just gonna wait for a few months and see. Nothing more I can do at this point. Hopefully, the doctor will be right. If not, I'll see about revisions down the road.

Offline Lipoboy027

• Posting Member
I appreciate your reply guys.Thank you and i also asked the surgeon what if it remains the same after some months?But she was confident tat the fatty area around the bottom chest(nipple)area will become normal.If it doesnt,will i have to pay for a revision?I dont think tat i can afford it after paying for this surgery.How does scar tissue look like and feel?

Offline flex1appeal

Most surgeons usually will do revisions at no additional cost their part. However, you usually would still have to pay for any operating room fees associated with the surgery. So, that could cost you another 1-2k. My surgeon will operate on me until I am %100 satisfied he said. As many times as needed at no additional fees from him. But he did tell me I'd have to pay for the operating room costs.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Be patient,

It may take a few months to see the true final result.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024