Author Topic: Finally Over  (Read 2553 times)

Offline tuck_01

• Posting Member
After struggling with puffy nipples for almost 6 years I finally got the surgery done three days ago. The results look wonderful and the price wasn't that bad at $2,750. Even though I spent most my money in college my dad took at a medical loan for me and I pay him $133 a month for two years which is a small price to pay considering how devastating this condition was for me. I went to Dr. Jason Leedy in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I would highly recommend Dr. Leedy he performed the surgery in his office with just local anesthesia and it was very similar to going to the dentist as far as pain and discomfort go. After 3 days i have virtually no bruising and only felt discomfort the first night I had the surgery which some vicodin took care of. My only regret is I didn't have this surgery done 5 years ago.

DeeDubStyle619

Congrats. That is a great price also

Offline gynedowner

• Posting Member
Most people say they wish they'd gotten it done sooner. If I was 13yrs old and no parent was holding me back, i would have gotten it then. But hey, it's done now and that's better than never.

Great price on the surgery! Did you have excision and lipo?
SmartLipo??

Offline jesseee

• Posting Member
should post some pics, i actually live near cleveland and he might be my best choice. I would be grateful for pics, or just a 100% perfect on your job   ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024