Author Topic: take a look at my gyno plz  (Read 6129 times)

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
well the physician told me dat da only choice for me would be surgery...i exercise like hell...almost everyday, sumtyms my parents ask me if i'm crazy for doin dat haha... my BMI is 23.0... i'm not overweight...

but when i was small i was...n my parents admit at dat tym my breasts were big...but i grew up very tall n lost a lot of weight in da process....i guess this is just a remainder of sum fat dat would not burn away... wen i touch my upper chest its very firm...its just this fat seems to b hanging around da lower chest area... i hope sum1 can enlighten me on this issue..

thanks

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Please, use normal english. It's very hard to understand, especially for me as a foreigner.

Thanks.

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
oh sry ryan...i'll try to make it easy to understand... the doctor says i don't have any female gland in my chest..it is all fat.. wen i feel my chest i can feel a lot of fat at the bottom part ...the physician says surgery would be the answer n i am going to visit sum plastic surgeon's...

i exercise a lot now and i'm not overweight..but when i was smaller i grew up n lost a lot of weight..but my chest didn't look normal..

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
oh sry ryan...i'll try to make it easy to understand... the doctor says i don't have any female gland in my chest..it is all fat.. wen i feel my chest i can feel a lot of fat at the bottom part ...the physician says surgery would be the answer n i am going to visit sum plastic surgeon's...

i exercise a lot now and i'm not overweight..but when i was smaller i grew up n lost a lot of weight..but my chest didn't look normal..

Thanks =)

Yea. We store fat as different places, and it's genetically determined (sadly). Even if it's just fast, it may be hard to get rid of, even if you're losing weight. If you chestappearence stays the same, even though you're losing weight, it's not likely that it'll go away, sadly.

Best regards,

Ryan.

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
yeah its a sad story huh? sadly we're very concious abt it too..

i have lost a lotta weight since i was small..now i can wear a dark t-shirt which has to b a lil thick too...n walk on da street wit no prob.. but i got a lotta gud clothes which i can't wear coz of da colours n thickness...its a depressin situation.. don get me wrong i don wanna do this surgery so i can wear sum clothes haha..i mean i just wanna look normal n to b able to lose this conciousness n get on wit life..

i have done a lotta exercises on my chest too...theres definietly a lotta muscle hehe.. i guess ur ryt ryan..we store fat i pre-determined places..

ny1 kno if i do go thru wit liposuction...is there a chance my chest will be in the same state as b4? will i hav to watch wat i eat?

neways ryan, r u planning to have surgery nytym soon?

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
ny1 who can answer my questions please?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Go back to what Dr. Pope said then either print it out or ask your parents to come and see what is on your computer.

Dr. Pope knows all about it, He's been there himself, He is one of us.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
I was like you when I was a kid.  Chubby then lost weight but not in my chest.  Yours isn't that bad but neither was mine.  I didn't lose any sleep over it and didn't let it get in the way of dating and going to the beach but I was always self conscious.  I saw a special on TV about it and then found this board.  Had the surgery a few months later.  I was all fat and no gland.  That was 2 years ago.  I feel better about myself than I ever have. 

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
hey paa_paw...i told my parents n my dad set me up for an appointment wit a plastic surgeon...i'll let u guys kno how it goes...

n jack9..thas really gud news man..yea i thought it was really bad...but i discovered this site n found much worse cases...neway after readin thru posts n stuff i hav regained sum confidence...before i could go swimming n stuff too n get away wit it..da water would make my nipples harden n dey lose the puffy look..but i have been exercising hard these past few months n my chest has got more muscle which has pushed out the fat..so it looks a lil worse..but not dat bad wen i put a t-shirt on..

i can't wait to hav this surgery...ryt now my dream is just running on the beach barebody haha...its great dat we got a forum like this to discuss our problems...it makes me feel much betta...

Offline hopeful_spirit

• Posting Member
well i went to the plastic surgeon..he told me dat I have gland after feeling the areola.. he says i'd hav to undergo gland excision... so i'd hav a small scar around the nipple..but he said its a transition area where da skin turns from a light colour to a darker one around the nipple..so it won't b so noticable wen it heals.

but my mum is really worried abt the risks involved..my dads been supportive all the way n says if it bothers me so much..i should get it done...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024