Author Topic: mesotherapy? laser treatment  (Read 2696 times)

Offline mcfear

• Posting Member
hi, i recently was on a site in europe that claims that it does gyne treatment with lasers. its called mesotherapy and is non invasive. my question is..will this only help break down fat in large breasted men? i am slender and toned and have mild gyne in the form of puffed nipples. has anyone posted anything on mesotherapy before?

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I have never heard of mesotherapy before, so I looked it up on wikepedia.  Here's a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesotherapy

It doesn't sound like it has anything to do with a laser, but more with different kind of cocktails.  Do you have the link to the site that you saw?  I'd be interested in checking that out.

Offline mcfear

• Posting Member
www.dermalaser.ie/body.htm

check it out.. also has anyone tried that topical lotion for puffed nipples "......burn E's" can't remember the full name for it. it sounds unreal

Offline mcfear

• Posting Member
sorry that lotion is called Yohimburn E's.. the website gives a fairly interesting scientific justification of the product. anyone used it?

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah, jologs1 is right, if it just "melts" away the fat, then I doubt it would have any effect on the gland.  At the same time, some people don't need gland removal.  Usually puffy nipples mean there is gland pushing out. Something to think about.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024