Author Topic: Thinking about Surgery..  (Read 2893 times)

Offline TheMan24

• Posting Member
Hello,

I have struggled with Gyno since I was 12. It really sucks and I'm sure everyone knows that. I live next a very renown plastic surgeon office and I have been considering getting it done. My doc told me my condition was very mild but I beg to differ, I weigh 225lbs now with about 17%BF. I used to weigh 190 with 13%BF and my chest looked the same as before. I am asking if you think I would see some good results? I lift daily and I feel a decent pec size under this mess. I am 18 and currently dieting back to under the 200s.

hammer

I would agree with the doc, but I never let the gyne bother me and I know that everyone else will disagree with me. However, what REALLY matters is how YOU feel about it! It really is up to you as to what you do about it.

Good luck with what ever you do!

Bob

Offline TheMan24

• Posting Member
I would agree with the doc, but I never let the gyne bother me and I know that everyone else will disagree with me. However, what REALLY matters is how YOU feel about it! It really is up to you as to what you do about it.

Good luck with what ever you do!

Bob

I have a decent size pec muscle underneath when I flex. Do you believe I can have a flat decent chest after just surgery and no lipo? Why do people get lipo when you can work the fat off via weightloss?

hammer

There is no way that I can answer why other people do what they do! I've been asking that same question for years!

What type of surgery that will help you is better answered by a doctor. I'm not one nor do I play one on TV.

Sorry I could not answer your questions.

Offline TheMan24

• Posting Member
update.

So I went and had a sonogram or mammogram whatever it is to see if I had a gland. Radiologist and surgeon said they saw little to no Breast tissue. Just fat. I find this hard to believe because I couldn't lose my chest at the lowest weight for my height. It was almost the same.

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Dont listen to that! You do have gland,they told me the same thing until I had surgery and vuaaalaaaa my surgeon had pics of two huge pieces on gland after surgery and I was the same size as you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024