Author Topic: poll about results  (Read 1494 times)

ross12387

there is a lot of talk here about peoples expectations and unrealistic results. i was wondering what the majority of people are looking for. do you want to be totally flat, or do you want to be left with a little definition to your chest. i can see how people want to be 100% flat after surgery, considering they have suffered for years with this unfortunate condition, but that may look a little unnatural. but for some people, it seems they dont care and want to be flat as possible, and i can understand that considering how long some people have had to deal with this. for me i feel very fortunate i was able to get my surgery at this age (almost 20), . i hope some day i will be able to pay back my parents, that would feel good.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 11:16:28 AM by ross12387 »

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
well, whether you are totally flat or not depends on how much muscle you have. if you have no muscle and they remove the only thing you DO have there (fat and tissue and gland) then you'll be totally flat.  if you have pec muscles and they remove the fat/tissue/gland, then you'll have more definition because they aren't removing your muscles.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024