Author Topic: Two year update  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
It’s been two years and due to breast migration and growth here I am today. Same bra, same “swoop, scoop and shimmy” to settle the girls down and about the same weight. I love them but it’s getting to the point where I’m afraid people will assume I’m wearing falseises! 

Offline blad

In the top view your cups runneth over.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Normal boobs1

Just enjoy your "realies",

Offline Johndoe1

I see nothing wrong. You are what you are. You look great. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

You look great in a bra. What is your bra size in that picture? You might consider going up a cup size 😘

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Thank you all for the compliments! I’m still in a 40DD, they are still comfortable but do feel on the cusp of sizing up. Fact is I kinda like the look of the spill over and enhanced cleavage. Also, the next size up just means a bit more projection that I can’t afford.;D

Orb

Thank you all for the compliments! I’m still in a 40DD, they are still comfortable but do feel on the cusp of sizing up. Fact is I kinda like the look of the spill over and enhanced cleavage. Also, the next size up just means a bit more projection that I can’t afford.;D
Well, we can see your at the point of sizing up. :)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Thanks! ☺️

Offline Busty

Welcome to DDD cup.  Bigger than most women 

aboywithgirls

I happy because you are happy. I know when I had some significant growth spurts after I had a thyroidectomy, my wife spoke up and said that I needed some new bras. 

The only word of caution that I will offer is that while you may very well be moving into the DDD zone, you may also be beyond. The typical department store or VS will carry up to DDD cup bras. I was in a DDD for years because that's the size they told me I was. I had bought my bras and panties at JCPENNEY, Macy's or VS all my life. My wife took me to the boutique that she always used. I was a 38G UK sizing which is a 38 I or J US. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Orb

I think Sophie was right. "I happy because you are happy." I didn't notice the tone in your comment right away but now realize it also.  You're okay with the growth.  To the point of yeah this is me and that's that.  I like it when those of us who are blessed are at peace.  And I'm with ya a bit of pride if you will.  It's me, it's us. 

Continue being you. Learning to navigate the changes and what ever life throws at you. Many of us are continuing to grow with you.
Pun intended.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member

Continue being you. Learning to navigate the changes and what ever life throws at you. Many of us are continuing to grow with you.
Pun intended.
A message that we all need to hear! Thanks Orb! Yes, I love them, but it’s the rest of society that needs to accept that there is no real binary human. We all are on the spectrum.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Trav:
Appreciate your thoughtful posts.  However saying "the rest of society that needs to accept that there is no real binary human" seems, to me anyway, to be kind of 'us vs them-ism'.  Seems like most people consider developed breasts on men as odd, and - so what?  I can't change them, nor does it appear that such a change will occur.  People can 'accept' something they don't like nor agree with.  Again, beyond my power to change that.  So I live on, content with how I have 'grown', and have become more 'up-front' with the growth (LOL - because without a sense of humor I'm doomed to pessimism and sadness!).

Brdy64

Pun intended.
A message that we all need to hear! Thanks Orb! Yes, I love them, but it’s the rest of society that needs to accept that there is no real binary human. We all are on the spectrum.
Funny that I have friends that keep telling me they feel really bad for me, that they wouldn't wish it on anybody. 
I hated to tell them that I rather enjoy having boobs. 😉

Traveler, you got a set to be proud of. 

Dudewithboobs

It’s easy for those to not know what it’s like to find sympathy for those who they see not only have gynecomastia but to notice it getting “worse”. While most of us who have dealt with it and accepted it rather it seems don’t mind when the cups get tighter or overflow. It sucks to move up a cup size more to buy new bras for the expense than the expense of acknowledging the growth itself. Keep doing what you’re doing and for those of us smaller in the bust keep being a positive light that it isn’t so bad if things get to that size. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024